Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£14.24+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 April 2015
This has to be the best ever Blu-ray / DVD concert I have ever bought .....WOW!!
The sound, the picture quality it is second to none.

Onto the concert itself, at a running time of 2hrs:45 mins this has to be the longest concert released on BR I think. The set list is absolutely amazing, they play 15 of there biggest much loved Eagles songs plus 3 new ones since there come back in the mid 90s. What you also get is songs from Frey, Henley & Walsh, solo careers including the amazing 'Boys Of Summer' [check that out] plus 'Dirty Laundry' 'You belong to the City' & 'Life's Been Good' and 'Rocky Mountain Way' to name a few but it doesn't have 'The Heat is on' probably Frey's biggest solo record or 'True Love' but hey you can't have everything.
You can clearly see they enjoy what they do and having a great time doing it! The chemistry between them is really good to see. Joe Walsh really steals the show as he is such a comedian he brings a lot to the show and without him probably wouldn't be as much fun so respect to him my man. They all have such a good time and this clearly shows on this Blu-ray

Brilliant set list my top favourites are

'I Can't tell you why'
'One day at a time'
'The Boys of summer'
'No more cloudy days'
'Take it to the limit'
'Life's been good'
'Life in the fast lane'
'Hotel California'
'All she wants to do is dance'
'Take it easy'
'Desperado'

I would highly recommend this to any Eagles fans old or new you'll be glad i did!!
on 25 October 2013
I have a high-end system.
Including a Mcintosh Bluray, a Halcro processor, 4 Chord amplifiers, B&W Diamond speakers, all linked with Nordost Odin cables.
Very few bluray have the quality of image/picture and sound of the Eagles- A Farewell Tour.
This is a bluray to listen many times.
I also suggest two other bluray.
Joe Bonamassa - An acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House.
Yanni Live - The Concert Event.
on 16 July 2005
WHAT A FABULOUS CONCERT CAPTURED SO WELL ON THIS DVD. THE SOUND QUALITY IS WORTH IT'S COST ALONE,THE VISUALS AND ATMOSPHERE,A BONUS.
THESE ARE WONDERFUL MUSICIANS IN ALL RESPECTS AND AS A JAZZ FAN, FIND THEIR INTERPRETATIONS MOST ACCEPTABLE. THIS ALBUM EVEN EXCEEDS "HELL FREEZES OVER" AND THAT WAS SOME ALBUM TOO.
THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED FROM A FAN GOING BACK TO THE MID SEVENTIES.
on 26 February 2014
This DVD WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! THE GUITAR MUSIC WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD. 30 BRILLIANT SONGS AND THE CONCERT LASTED NEARLY 2 AND THREE QUARTER HOURS! HOW IS THAT FOR VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!!!!
MY FAVOURITE SONGS WERE THE CLASSICS, LYIN' EYES, HOTEL CALIFORNIA, AND TAKE IT EASY.
CROWD PARTICIPATION WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! PICTURE QUALITY AND SOUND, WERE EXCEPTIONAL, YOU WOULD THINK YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE AUDIENCE TOO!!! THE ADDITIONAL BACKING MUSICIANS, WERE FANTASTIC AND CERTAINLY ATTRIBUTED TO THE SONGS.
ALL IN ALL I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS DVD, IF YOU ARE AN EAGLES FAN. THEY CERTAINLY STILL ROCK FOR ME, AND HOPE THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME FOR THEM. PLEASE ROCK ON FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 27 June 2016
What's there to say? Brilliant performance as always. The Eagles doing what they do. Excellent.

The Blu-ray disc however, is a tale of two sides, so to speak. The good :– Picture quality is about as good as it gets with Blu-ray. I can't fault it and I'm fussy. Sound quality if you can put it through an AV amp and whether you pick the surround audio track or my personal favourite, the PCM audio track, your ears will be treated to individual notes, chords and sublime harmonies and the whole band playing as one. Almost as good as being there, almost. Even played through flat screen TV speakers (Panasonic plasma) I get a decent sound.
Faults! With the disc authoring there's no sound for the menu track which to some is a good thing. First time I played it I thought the disc was faulty. Also there is no 'memory feature' so you press stop to go & make a drink or whatever & press play and you're back to the menu. Which fortunately has a full track listing option so you can get back to were you where on the disc not perfect but not a disaster either. I'm just nitpicking.

It was great to see Glen Frey up on stage doing what he did best. A sad note to end on. But his music will live on and I've got some great memories of him and Don, Joe & Timothy B. And I can invoke them whenever I play this disc. Recommended? Most definitely even if you're not a big Eagles fan I think you will be by the end of the disc. Enjoy.
on 28 January 2016
Bought as a present for a friend, this is a fantastic concert from a superb band. Been watching my copy a lot recently in the wake of Glenn Frey's tragically early death. It's amazing that my copy is not worn out the number of times I have watched it. I cannot get enough of this concert, everything about it is perfect. Lucky enough to see the Eagles live, this is the next best thing. Three hours of great entertainment.
on 7 July 2013
Having read some negative reviews on this Blu Ray compared to the DVD (which I have), I was very reluctant to buy the Blu Ray version. Now... having bought it and watched it twice, I'm delighted that I did. I found both the picture and sound quality excellent. It's probably the best music BRD I have! 10 out of 10.
on 22 March 2013
I bought the DVD some time ago and was really impressed with the quality of the picture and the sound in DTS - in fact I use it as my standard at the moment. The blue ray version is better for the low light scenes - sound is as standard DVD . Bonus is that the concert is on one disc. Highly recommended.
on 23 February 2015
I've seen this blu-ray so many times!!! It's the best there is, period. Pure quality in both picture and sound. Could easily be used as a reference blu ray for HiFi enthusiasts even though it's recorded 10 years ago. I have uploaded one song from the disc up to youtube if anyone would like to see a sneak peak, it's the Don Henley song Dirty Laundry. Search it up, but remember, it's a ripped version of a compressed version, uploaded to youtube, the Blu-ray is much, much better. When you've got the disc; check out the I Can't Tell You Why solo, it's the most amazing thing I have ever heard. So clean. You can play it so loud it's F"#%#¤& crazy. Now I just hope and dream about another Eagles Blu-ray! To find something negative about this disc it has to be that when I play it at max volume the crowd is a little bit to loud.
on 4 March 2013
as i have had the dvd version for years and thought it was good,
i now have the blu ray the picture and sound are now on a different level, the dts master audio surround is sublime go and buy this music blu ray
you will love it a must for all music lovers.