5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!!!
Brilliant Fit, quality and service, the T-shirt flatters me when I wear it; that's how good it looks on, I'm a chest size 38-40, so I bought a Medium and as I stated it fit perfect, that good that I went and ordered another one in a different colour and tried to buy a third, but they have sold out of that one.

I will not hesitate to buy again, as for the money...
Published 17 months ago by Jimmy Dowling

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are WAY off...
So, my regular T-shirt size is 3XL, normally they're a little loose. I wanted a top to chill out in while I stream games (I play things like Arma 3, so the camo would go with my games), so I expected an extremely baggy fit when I orded a 5XL top...
It fits more like a 2XL, so on the very snug size and the complete opposite of what I wanted.
Published 3 months ago by M. Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!!!, 27 Jun 2013

I will not hesitate to buy again, as for the money I paid, it's without a doubt a BARGAIN!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are WAY off..., 12 Sep 2014
M. Shine (London, UK.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tée :-), 12 July 2013
No complaints from my side of the fence ,, 1st class .. So i can only recommend this shirt to others :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is useless, 19 May 2014
The very largest size despite the claims made is 50-52 at the most, a real disappointment and not worth the postage back, I gave it away to someone much smaller than me (54) and for them (46) it was a good loose t shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 29 May 2014
Got this for myself'great design''bit small but okay''sizes are a bit inaccurate I think but saying that I love the fit and style great for the price

2.0 out of 5 stars Camo T shirt, 11 April 2014
Lost shape and became wide after first wash - and I am very cautious about clothes washing. Not worth the postage to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was prompt & overall I am pleased with the product, 2 July 2014
T shirt is a little on the small side, but most clothes seem to be that way now.Delivery was prompt & overall I am pleased with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok but little small in the head., 21 Jun 2014
As size i think it is ok. But in the head when i tried i was thinking that i was drowning because it is very tight... couldn't has little more space in the head. we don't have all small heads.

with a lot of use it will be stretched so i think it's ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 sizes smaller than expected, 6 April 2014
Ordered a 5XL - fortunately my brother wears 2 XL shirts and it is a snug fit for him. Beware of the sizes on this brand of clothes

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt pleased with this tshirt, 20 Mar 2014
Didn't look as it does it the picture, looked tacky or should I say cheesey? Never even got it outta the packaging & probably cost me almost the price or half the price to send it back. Wasn't pleased at all.... Would have given 0 stars if I could, don't bother with this one

GAME Camouflage Camo T Shirt