on 15 January 2013
THIS book covers so much that every new Kindle Fire owner should get a copy. My partner downloaded just received his Kindle Fire HD and needed a book to get started. As I wasn't there he downloaded this. By the time I got home he was wizzing around the screen confidently playing with all the menus and showing me videos and apps! Its really well written and I think that is due to the author Edward Jones being an experience techie. The explanations are really clear and helpful and there are multiple coloured photos inside which makes things much easier when you are trying to learn how to do something. An amazing little book that is brilliant in helping you become a Kindle Fire HD expert.
on 25 April 2013
The best by far of the how to books. for HIS that I have seen. Honest and practical. The only downside is Amazon's fault and not the authors in their dishonest practice if focussing apps on USA. For. Copyright TV shows Tec.,I can understand nut for note pads and calculators it is ridiculous. And it is dishonest since in UK they claim functionality that is not there and charge more for the tablet. Sorry for rant Ed ,you however did a great job
on 29 January 2013
I am a bit of a geek so the book held nothing new for me, but would recommend for beginners. And it was free.
on 2 February 2013
Not rubbish, but not as good as anticipated and a little gimmicky in approach.Though it does offer some useful tips and guides. Much of what it contains can be found better presented elsewhere.
on 27 January 2013
This is great it's free and please do down load this ,it is very helpfully interesting and informative a must for beginners to kindle fire ,thank you
on 1 March 2013
Really good tips very helpful and its free. If you need any tips with kindle this does help to some degree
on 3 March 2013
Useful book especially when I first got my kindle used it regularly in first month and still refer to it.
on 2 September 2013
Very helpful so far and I can see lots of use for it in the future. I would recommend this product
on 25 February 2014
I received a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas, a marvellous present but how do get full use of it. Well here is a very good method, buy this kindle book and have a very good and interesting read and find the way to learn.
I have bought several similarly named books but this is the one for me, I'm not ever going to be perfection but I am much better than I was a few weeks ago and I am still learning. Thank you Edward Jones.
on 25 August 2014
As always when you have had a product for a while you think you know it well. You have read the manual and generally know your way round. This book reminded me of a few things I had forgotten and taught me few new tricks. Written in simple language for us none geeks. Much appreciated thanks.