on 21 January 2013
I read this book with dawning understanding and hope for my life in the future. Definitely a book for those people who like me always felt that they didn't fit in, was on the wrong planet. Didn't get the human race! No it certainly wasn't my fault and I did the best I could with the conditioning of my childhood!
on 29 November 2012
This book was the first i have read on the subject ( codependence ) that made sense. It deals with reality, is practical and brings the reader to a place where " the fog of confusion is lifted ".
on 1 October 2013
A fantastic book that I am sure I will read over and over again.

Written in a relaxed, reader-friendly style, but someone who has been there and who truly understands. Not your average self help book about codependence, which tell you what you must achieve and why you must achieve it, but with no more clue of how to do so than fly in the air.
on 25 June 2013
Although this book takes dedication to get through it, it's one of the best self help books I've ever read. The understanding of why we behave/interact with others the way we do, is a real eye opener for me.
on 28 January 2015
I came across this book at the right time because it made total sense to me. Very straight forward and combines spirituality with the concept of codependency perfectly. Enjoyed this book thoroughly.
on 5 May 2014
Amazing life changeing book! It helped me open my eyes and really understand myself. This is really a book the entire world should read it would truly make a difference! Love it!!
on 5 March 2015
Fantastic book! Got loads of identification and learned lots about myself. Anyone who is in recovery or wanting to heal any past traumas, this book will help!
on 4 August 2014
This book is life changing.It brings a new and clearing meaning to the term Codependancy and its affect on all of this us..
This is a must read book
on 22 September 2014
As I said in my review of 'Codependency Recovery: Wounded Souls Dancing in The Light', insightful, magnificent, real, a must read for all!
on 30 September 2014
For me it was a no nonsense book written in clear and unambiguous English. I found the last chapter: "The Cosmic Perspective" a little hard to follow and accept but that is not me implying it is not possible. I want to try and keep an open mind. For me it was a good read and I took a lot of positives away from it.