on 29 January 2013
I ordered this case expecting a cheap leather imitation with it only costing £3.90, what I received was much better than I expected. This case is really well made and feels like real leather. The magnetic closing cover is really useful as it means your phones screen is protected when it is not in use. Overall I'm really happy with this case and would definitely recommend it to anyone!!!!
on 22 February 2013
I wanted something that will protect the phone if I drop it on a tile floor. I also wanted something that would shield the mobile from thieves eyes. Any case too posh and you are a target. My new HTC looks like a I phone 5 so this case helps to hide it from those who would deprive me of it. The case is great. It has a soft suede like inner that lies against the screen and it has stiff enough corners to protect the phone in a fall.
on 29 January 2013
Really nice case and very durable. Great value and good quality product. Protects phone really well and easy access to all buttons.
on 12 February 2013
Good product for the price!
Only negative is that it only comes with one screen protector.
Would recommend to anyone.
on 8 February 2013
gust what the doctor ordered.phone fits A1
a small reduction in call tone volume but this can be lived with
on 13 June 2013
My phone is for work as well as personal use. It gets a LOT of use and I needed something that would protect it in a fall and save on wear and tear from going in and out of my pocket a hundred times a day, but wouldn't cost too much. Based on reviews here, I ordered one. I got it within a week and was impressed with the quality. It really is good value for money. Looks a lot more expensive than it is. My only criticism is that I have to open it when charging. Well worth the money though.
on 24 June 2013
This cover fits my phone (htc one sv) perfecty. I ordered the cover in white and was worried it may discolour - but I am very glad to say it has not and it is easily wiped over to clean. There is an extremely thin bit of plastic which goes around the volume button which has broken off but the phone is still very securely held in place by the main plastic holder attached to the outer casing. I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase another one without hesitation.
on 30 May 2013
Not bad considering the price and speed it arrived. Isn't actually the case for the HTC it says its for. No cut out for the flash or torch facility in back of case and no hole for charger either. Plastic is cheap and has started to crack so phone slips around a bit but when it's closed it protects the screen and that was my main motivation for buying it. Basically, it was a couple of quid, it's not totally rubbish, it's not amazing.
on 11 April 2013
Just got myself a new mobile HTC One and obviously wanted to protect it from wear and tear and hazzards of my handbag. The leather case is ideal. I ordered the purple one and was hesitant at first as thought it might look cheap but on the contrary.. this is a very good quality for the money. It came with a clear screen cover too which was even better. Would definitely recormmend this case.
on 18 April 2014
Item arrived on time. I wasn't pleased with this cover it fitted the phone but where the camera is everytime I took a photo I had a red haze around the picture. Totally useless!! What's the point in putting it in a cover If you have to faff about trying to get it out again so you get a decent pic?