5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality at a low price!
I ordered this case expecting a cheap leather imitation with it only costing 3.90, what I received was much better than I expected. This case is really well made and feels like real leather. The magnetic closing cover is really useful as it means your phones screen is protected when it is not in use. Overall I'm really happy with this case and would definitely recommend...
Published 17 months ago by Graham Robson

3.0 out of 5 stars Split plastic
Arrived on time,however the very thin plastic part on the side of the case has already split,other than that it's fine.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Peter Moffat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 16 Sep 2013
Good Quality cover does the job only problem is catch to close is a bit irritating when your on the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 2 Sep 2013
Happy with item it fits my phone perfectly
I was looking every where for one like this
good price
thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Case Split, 30 Aug 2013
After a few months the black plastic started to break and split away resulting in my phone not being secure within wallet. lasted about 6 months before I had to replace with alternative product

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: HTC One SV Case HTC One SV Black PU Leather Flip Cover (Black) (Accessory)
Well made and good value but I do not find it very comfortable when using the phone with the front cover is folded back

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Keen, 9 Aug 2013
This product had an easy life with me but didn't last very long at all. Lovely colour and style but disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, and good quality product., 29 July 2013
Superb, VFM, I would recommend this! Delivered quickly and easily fitted. If i have one criticism, and I am being picky, its a bit tight to remove the phone from the holder.

3.0 out of 5 stars falling apart after 6weeks, 29 Jun 2013
I would be very careful to buy the case,the price is cheap and the quality reflects it I had to sow my case edging
because it was falling apart

If you dont use your phone very much and dont need to keep flipping the lid open then this is the case for you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 Jun 2013
Attractive, simple and does the job it is designed for. Both cover and phone have survived my wife's handbag without damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for htc one sv, 24 Jun 2013
This cover fits my phone (htc one sv) perfecty. I ordered the cover in white and was worried it may discolour - but I am very glad to say it has not and it is easily wiped over to clean. There is an extremely thin bit of plastic which goes around the volume button which has broken off but the phone is still very securely held in place by the main plastic holder attached to the outer casing. I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase another one without hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars mobile cover, 13 Jun 2013
Arrived quickly. Love the colour. Slightly annoying that various friends who bought this before and after me either paid less or got various extras with it though