5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for a low price
Published 8 months ago by david w

1.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Mens
Upon receiving these shoes as soon as i put them on they were very uncomfortable down to the insole feels like your walking on concrete that's how uncomfortable the shoe is. Do not waste your money on these shoes..
Published 8 months ago by michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for a low price, 11 Aug. 2014
I needed some good boots for work as I do quite abit of manual labour. I also spend 14 hours a day on my feet so I needed something comfortable too. Yes they were more expensive than my usual £30 shoes I tend to buy and they last me only 3 month but I thought i would try these. They came earlier than they stated which was great and they fitted perfect very comfortable. I have had them 4 month now and they are slowly coming away at the edge of the sole but nothing noticble to the naked eye. I am over the moon with these boots and for the price I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy anything else!, 21 Nov. 2014
Since my early 20's I have bought & always owned timberland footwear!
I now have several pairs of hiker & traditional boot style, one pair being 11yrs old & another 8yrs (Both traditional boots)
Timberland is pretty much the best all round
footwear to have IMO!
Stylish = covered!
Comfort = covered!
Durability = covered!
I use my older pairs off hiker style for hiking, hunting, fishing even cycling my feet are always dry warm & comfy.
"You can't build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you're going to have a strong long lasting building"
Footwear is mans foundation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and so very comfy., 20 April 2013
When I picked these up from the post office the box felt very light. I was worried after paying nearly a hundred quid for these boots they'd be just as poor as the Voi jeans versions I bought from MM Direct catalogue for £29 which turned out to be junk that fell apart in a month.

Not so with these beauties. Comfy and perfect fit the second I put them on. The quality of the stitching and materials is very good. Wore them all week without any issues. Came in Timberland box, arrived a day earlier than I expected too. I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it !, 3 Sept. 2014
Good boots and hopefully will last as long as a previous pair I had and wore to destruction over many years. They're still in the shed for dog walking and garden work as the sole remains intact and only a slight split to the rear at the top.
These boots cost quite a bit but they're definitely worth it in the long run. Buy cheaper and you'll need to replace 2 or 3 times !!!
They look good, feel comfortable and I'm sure I'll get many years out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and fits perfectly, 10 July 2014
I. MacDonald "Picards Hair" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great shoes. I have already walked about 4 miles and feels comfortable for much longer walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumber Timberland, 24 Aug. 2014
It's difficult to get the size but when I saw this offer I could not believe my luck. I actually wanted size 14 but the extra half size is worth it as thick winter socks makes it even more comfy. The low cut back makes slipping on and off more practicable. Good quality and very comfortable boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, very comfortable!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Timberland Euro Sprint, Men's Boots (Shoes)
Perfect fit! Boots are lovely and are very comfortable from first time wearing them. One down point is that these boots come with white and navy blue laces which in my opinion are quite chavvy. I used amazon to purchase some dark brown laces to really make these boots look the part as well as feel it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great boot at a great price, 4 July 2014
paid £50 and worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 24 Jun. 2014
I loved these timbs .... The colour is proper timb colour and the look is lovely.... The price was well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Narrow fitting and sized small, 22 Jun. 2014
Great boots but this size was too narrow. Bought a bigger size that fitted. A good price at this time.