4.0 out of 5 stars Bison 4mm neoprene chest waders
This would have been a 5 star but the fact that they come up very small. I bought one size larger than normal but wished I had bought 2 sizes. The size 10 boots are a tight fit for a size 9 foot. Other than that it exceeds expectations.
Published 22 months ago by SputnikSat

3.0 out of 5 stars size 11 not 10
Published 4 months ago by David Worrall

4.0 out of 5 stars Bison 4mm neoprene chest waders, 16 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Imagine wearing a wetsuit inside wellies, 8 Jan 2014
P. Flynn (Manchester) - See all my reviews
You'll need 2 sizes larger than you normally are.
Basically it's a 4mm wetsuit without the arms and sealed feet which in turn is sealed into a pair of wellies. This means you'll have 4mm reduced from all edges of your feet in your wellies hence I could have done with a pair 2 sizes larger not just one, but they fit well and they aren't going anywhere plus they don't make size 13's so I'll make do!

I've had to buy some more velcro to attach onto the straps as it looks like it's made for a 8ft giant! I'm 6ft 2 and it's massive, but still, I would buy them again. Well built and definitely waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars neoprene chesties, 1 Dec 2013
For the price these chesties cannot be beaten. I wear them for wildfowling, so they don't get as much use and wear & tear as your average angler would give them. That said, if looked after, these are as good as many higher priced items. Warning though. Many people have already said this, but i reiterate it. I am a normal size 7 UK shoe. I bought size 9 to heed the previous warnings and they are perfect, even though my neoprene wellies are only size 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars waders.. at cost price, 2 Mar 2013
look around for a while.. read a few reviews b 4 buying yet too use but they look well made and come with studs and repair kit...buy a size bigger than needed...am a 8 and the 9s were just right

3.0 out of 5 stars size 11 not 10, 23 April 2014
LET ME START BY SAYING THE WADERS DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. I HAVE USED THEM ON SEVERAL OCASSIONS WITHOUT ANY LEAKS. MY FIRST CONCERN WAS WHEN I ORDERED THEM I CHOSE SIZE 10 AS RECOMENDED BY BUYERS REVIEWS BUT WHEN THEY ARRIVED THE SIZE I RECIEVED WAS 11. I TRIED THEM ON AND DECIDED THAT THE EXTRA BOOT ROOM WOULD BE A GOOD THING AND DECIDED TO KEEP THEM. THIS THEN CAUSES THE PROBLEM WITH THE VELCRO SHOULDER STRAPS (NOT EVERY BODY IS OVER 6 FOOT TALL).

5.0 out of 5 stars great service very promt delivery and extremely well packed, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: BISON 4MM NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS ALL SIZES WITH FREE MOBILE PHONE DRY BAG & STUDS (Misc.)
I so agree re the sizes every one else has mentioned, I am a size 9 so ordered 12 and they fit beautifully, I have tried them in very cold water and they are far ,far better than my other 200 pound waders for warm and comfort,
Value for money I think considering the price excellent, it remains to be seen if they will last but I have no reason to think they will not over all good service great product RB

4.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene chest waders, 18 Feb 2014
Went on the plus one size for waders and found that a plus two would have been better has they are tight, when pushing feet in but are very comfortable once on. Over all a very good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Undersized!, 9 Nov 2013
I ordered a sized 9 and I'm only a size 8 and I couldn't get my feet into the boot. Very tight around the ankle area.

4.0 out of 5 stars needed boost and these do the walking, 2 Aug 2013
Comfortable and a nice fit, going for the size above what you would normally wear was good advice. I thought that the price was reasonable which makes them fit much better! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot size issue, 10 July 2013
While the product looks very good the issue of boot size seems an endless problem with waders. I'm size 9.5-10. I ordered size 11. Not big enough!! Returned (12 postage) for a refund.