The whole point of a tablet is that it's mobile. If you're dragging it round airports and train stations, you're gonna need something to stop it getting messed up as it gets thrown about as you go through security.

Published 16 months ago by Michael D. Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but...
The case is a sturdy case. It does look good and strong. My tablet will be protected in it. However, I have given three stars because I cannot charge the tablet when it is in the case. The other holes are also in the wrong places so that one has to remove it to do anything with it. I find this a bit of a nuisance.
However, it is a good quality product.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and with a handy holding strap - solid performer., 6 May 2013
Michael D. Bradley "Mike Bradley" (Inverness, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews

At the time of buying, there weren't too many options for the Toshiba AT300SE, so I went with this one. I also thought it was quite expensive, but in view of lack of alternatives, I felt I had no choice.

My first impressions (before I actually put the tablet in cover), was that it was a bit cruddy quality. But having had the item a week or so, I've changed my mind. I now think it's excellent.

The beauty is how the tablet slips into the case. There's a small velcro tab that wraps around the tablet and holds the tablet into its position. There's absolutely no possibility that the tablet is going to move about or slip out. It's custom designed for the Toshiba AT300SE, so it's almost the same size as the tablet. It's really snug. Plus, none of the buttons or connector/camera holes is covered over. Once it's in, it's not coming out.

There's also a notebook-style elastic band that keeps the front cover, folded in position, preventing the front-cover from moving (say in your luggage) and exposing the screen. Once the front cover is closed and the elastic wrapped around it, it's just not gonna move.

There's also an elasticated strap to keep the tablet from slipping out of your hand while you're browsing. Plus there's also a stand, so you can can watch videos, or turn your tablet into an electronic photo-frame. These aren't features I use an awful lot.

All in all, this is the perfect buddy for your Toshiba tablet.

My only issue is that I picked the wrong colour. Coffee doesn't really match the colour of the tablet. But that's a matter of taste.

If you've invested in a Toshiba AT300SE, you're gonna wanna protect your investment. This item will do that job nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but..., 22 Aug 2013
However, it is a good quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is mean to, 24 Feb 2014
Bought this case as I tend to be very clumsy and wanted to give my tablet some sort of protection. It does what it is meant to and fits reasonably well (except when trying to use headphones and having to unfasten the cover to charge). Also, the colour is darker than I expected (And wanted).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: MoKo(TM) Slim Cover Case for Toshiba Excite 10 SE AT300SE / AT305SE 10.1-inch Tablet, Black (Electronics)
This is for my Toshiba AT300SE. It fits perfectly and every button, slot or port on the tablet has easy access due to the case being well made.

The tablet will never slip out of the case as it slides into the cover and is then held in place by a very strong velcro bottom cover. This is very well designed.

It has magnets in the cover to hold the closing cover in place as well as an elastic band for extra closing protection.

I just love it and is well worth the price paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars acess, 13 Feb 2014
It would have got 5 stars had the holes in case were not in the right places Even charging requires removal from case

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 11 Feb 2014
I bought for my partner and he loves it. The stand work well and he likes the strap that allows him to hold the tablet in portrait view.

1.0 out of 5 stars case for tablet., 10 Feb 2014
I was so disappointed with this case, it is not compatible with the tablet I got, even tho when I was buying it this was the case that was recommended. The tablet is so loose in the case and the holes for the camera are on the wrond side.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't get to important things!!, 28 Dec 2013
Unable to access charging socket, earphone socket and power button and covered half the flash and the microphone while in case. Very poor quality product for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 18 May 2014
W. D. Collins - See all my reviews
Bought the wrong one, but its a very nice quality case as i looked. If i had the tablet i would be very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars This layer isn't the correct model for the tablet mentioned., 5 May 2014
No. This layer isn't the correct model for the tablet mentioned.
I am very disappointed with this situation. The worst.