5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe-NO strap problems
Published 16 months ago by H. Wiggins

3.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Best Girl Black School Shoe
I purchased these as I find my Skechers Trainers the best shoos I have to wear. These are comfortable but when walking I feel there is not enough osupport at side of feet - whtend to go over on my foot a lot with these
Published 11 months ago by Mary Fordyce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe-NO strap problems, 23 Jan. 2014
H. Wiggins - See all my reviews
I was originally hesitant to purchase these shoes after having read through some of the other reviews describing problems with the strap. After some consideration I went ahead and bought them anyway, they looked like a nice shoe, Skechers is generally a quality brand and my 8 (almost 9) year old fell in love with them once she saw them! (Picture a sad face I told her no because of the strap concern) She was so happy with them when they arrived that she didn't take them off her feet until bedtime! So far my daughter has worn these daily to school for the last two weeks and I've not seen any problem with the strap coming loose as she walks. Having asked her if she encounters this at school she tells me no and that they are a very comfortable shoe to wear as well. From a parent point of view, they are a nice looking shoe, true to size, well made and can be worn with trousers or skirts. The wedge heel is the perfect height for a child my daughters age to walk comfortably in and the rubber sole grips well with no slipping. Over all we're both happy with these and I'd recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 30 Nov. 2011
Lovely shoes, although had to return the first pair as velcro strap on one shoe came undone every time she walked. The other shoe wasn't much better. My daughter is 6 and wanted a grown up pair of shoes for school. Although they have a slight heel, the strap holds her feet in the shoe.
I was a little disapointed, as expected more from Skechers! I returned them for an exchange which i was a bit reluctant to do, but so far they havn't come undone whilst testing them out indoors.
So i guess the test will be when running around at school in them!!! All in all, look very smart and comfy. And a happy child.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 29 Aug. 2012
i ordered these for my 10 year old daughter for school in september so she hasnt worn them yet. but i would just like to say she is delighted with her new shoes and they look great, really stylish. thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value school shoes, 4 Nov. 2011
My daughter loves these school shoes, and the wedge heel, makes her feel grown up. Postage was quick and efficient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Best Girl Black School Shoe, 30 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 4 Mar. 2012
The shoes are very nice and my 7 year old daughter said they were very comfortable but the strap didn't stay fastened to the Velcro very well so she refused to wear them. Unfortunately therefore they weren't a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value for money, 15 Mar. 2015
These are beautiful shoes my daughter is over the moon , but you may need a half size more as they are a bit tight but that could just be my daughters feet. Great return service from amazon got the size 11 on wed returned on thursday as too small got refund friday ordered 11.5 and arrived sunday .

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but the velcroe strap became damaged after only a few wears, 31 Dec. 2013
I had read the reviews on Amazon but didn't take full heed of them. My daughter loved the shoes when purchased, but after a short time the Velcro strap was no longer functional - just as a reviewer had remarked! A lovely shoe but needs to be made with better strap as children will be children...

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes, 27 Oct. 2013
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought, I was wearing my first pair everyday for the last year. they were really really comfortable, and give you a little bit height as well. These are my second pair, and will buy a third pair,before the style is off the shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 9 Feb. 2014
My granddaughter loves these shoes and this is the second pair I've bought her for school. They are so comfortable and trendy, the wedge heel gives support yet she still thinks she wearing heels! Fast delivery and a good price. Would recommend them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›