Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.07

on 19 December 2012
This is a great book if your anything like me in the winter...lack of energy and lethargic. Great tips to help me improve my energy and eating healthier to give me the boost I need. Since reading it I feel like I have so much more energy just by following a few simple tips.

Energise you is easy and enjoyable book, would make a fab xmas present!!
on 19 December 2012
m loving this book, I stumbled across it at the airport and I have been referring to it ever since. Since reading it I feel like I have so much more energy just by following a few of Oliver's very simple tips. Also I have lost around 5lbs in the last month, weight lost wasn't why I bought the book but I'm not complaining.
on 19 December 2012
The best thing about this book was how easy and enjoyable it is to read. Unlike other dull lifestyle books, you can dip in and out taking great tips as you need them! Addressing all aspects of your lifestyle, the content is really motivational and the effects can be felt really quickly!

Highly recommended!
on 21 January 2013
I ordered it originally on kindle but it was a mistake so I returned it and got the paperback, You need to be able to flick backwards and forwards between the pages and write in the margins. I know this can be done with the kindle but its too fiddly.
This is my first ever self help book so I cant compare it with anything. It seems straight forward so I'll give it a go.