5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious show At A Great Price
I think the 1 star review on this set from 'Trib888' is very unfair. Its also incorrect - as this set works out alot cheaper than buying the 3 seasons separately.
If The Ricky Gervais Show is to your taste and suits your sense of humour, there are very few shows as funny as this.
Published 15 months ago by D. Mccaffrey

1.0 out of 5 stars Pricing issue
You save 4.50 buying each series seperately. What's the point of buying the all in one box set with no extra content if it will cost more?
Published 17 months ago by Trib888

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious show At A Great Price, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show - Series One To Three [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
It consistently made me lose my breath laughing so hard and I can't remember the last time that happened to me!
There is a good quality running through this series, and all 39 episodes in this set bring the laughs.
This is an excellent value 6 disc set for fans of the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 5 July 2013
David Garrett (Morden, England) - See all my reviews
Only got into the show in the last couple of months but I could only find it broadcasted at around 4 in the morning, which is far too late for me! Decided to buy the box set and not looked back since! This is one of the few programs that I watch that genuinely makes me laugh! Unique comedy and can't stop watching it, watched the first disc of series one all in one go! Only problem I had is that you can't really afford to get distracted by other things because you may miss out on a few laughs as you missed part of the joke! Only got into the show in the last couple of months but I could only find it broadcasted at around 4 in the morning, which is far too late for me! Decided to buy the box set and not looked back since!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 May 2013
Absolutely love the show, makes me cry with laughter every episode. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Entertainment, 26 Jan 2014
I have never heard the original podcast series, but if it is anything like what is on this dvd, I am sure it is a laugh and a half!
There is one fault on the series 3 dvd however, when you press skip on the opening credits -you would expect to then continue with the first scene of the show, not so. When skip is pressed to skip the intro, you end up half way through the episode! But nothing that cannot be solved.
Ricky, Stephen and Karl have a great comaraderie and it shows on all of their work produced together. I especially love the features interviews on series 1 and 2. Shame there is no extra features on series 3, guess they had no more to say about the show.
Clever, funny and (at times) educational...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them all., 10 Feb 2014
I had listened to them before the added the animation.
Now they are even better I find them very funny, an enjoyable watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Nov 2013
Lmao!! So funny, it's a real treat with great animation! Even if, as I have, heard it already, it's still well worth the watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Sep 2013
An excellent serious of 'pointless discussions'. The animation of the conversations is what makes this series. The cartoons are as hilarious as the conversations, with Karl Pilkington being the star of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars the ricky gevais show, 25 July 2013
the best ever would recomend to any body a very good bye a five star rating from me just watch and see

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2013
Very funny indeed! Ricky is a genius of our time and this work will be as enjoyable to watch in years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars The complete collection in a box set., 24 Jun 2013
D. Turner (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
The Ricky Gervais podcasts with our favourite "round headed buffoon, Mr Karl Pilkington". Beautifully adapted to animation and as its been announced that there won't be any more series's made, this is the lot.

What you get here is the basic three separate DVD series in a cardboard sleeve with nothing extra so, as you can buy those individually, I'd see if they were cheaper to buy separately before putting your money in this one (It wasn't at the time of this review).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›