on 20 December 2012
What a wonderful achievement this e-book is. I bought one for my grandson and he hasn't stopped playing with it. Delivery was swift and hassle free. A+++++.

I have senile dementia and actually enjoy forgetting everything to read it again. I have senile dementia and actually enjoy forgetting everything to read it again.
on 20 December 2012
People have been saying that Surreal Football were all washed up, particularly Callum, and until now I think I'd have agreed. This, however, is a return to form. The key moment being when we realised that audiences want quantity, not quality: you'll note that this magazine has far more swearing and twice as many mistakes in it as the last one. For that, you're welcome. I can only apologise if some quality slipped through the net also.

Some early reviews from elsewhere: "a collection of mavericks doing what they do best - being mavericks" - The Guardian. "a collection of geniuses doing what they do best - being geniuses" - The Times. "I didn't get it" - some actual people.
As I think has already been stressed: buy this e-book immediately, before they run out of stock.
on 20 December 2012
I bought this e-book for myself as a treat for Christmas, and I haven't stopped wearing it. Literally goes with anything, and smells amazing! I would give it an A+ for size and an A+ for fun. I would consider buying it again once it has run out.
on 21 December 2012
'When I said I liked Surreal Football, I was being sarcastic. Do you have a girlfriend? She's not 'one of them', right?' - John Terry

'I consider them one of the top two football magazines in the premier league. Along with Liverpool.' - Brendan 'Brendan' Rodgers

'I won't be reading it. I don't know how to work them, what are they called, Kandles.' - Harold Redknapp

'These are The FACTS: Surreal Football are anti-Liverpool. They are in league with Mr. Ferguson.' - Rafa Benitez.

'I didn't like it. No chalkboards.' - Michael 'Zonal Boring' Cox

'If they behave more like Zenit fans then I'll download it.' - Jonathan Wilson

'Scumbags. All their names sound the same.' - Paul Hayward

'These men make me want to snarl and rage even more than usual.' - Neil Lennon.
on 14 January 2013
Beautiful. Just bloody beautiful. Especially the bloody beautiful bit written by Gareth Parker.

I for one cannot wait for #3.