5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Really enjoyed this it was a wonderfully written story I've been waiting for this book for ages and it really didn't disappoint its a must read
Published 20 months ago by donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one
I was really looking forward to reading this as the first one was great. What a letdown for £3.99....... Wasn't really much of a story to it, just seemed to be a never ending cycle of Tru and Jake arguing and making up.
Published 20 months ago by sharon

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wethering the Storm (The Storm series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Was up all night reading this book what can I say apart from its brilliant it had me laughing with the characters as well as sheding a tear with them. Its a must read !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing follow on, 26 Sept. 2013
Wow as if the first book didnt blow me away this was even better! I loved it! It made me laugh smile and cry a complete emotional rollercoaster for me but absolutly loved it! Thank you Samantha, ur my hero right now ♡

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 26 Sept. 2013
If some books could be chosen for film adaption then The Mighty Storm and continued story Wethering The Storm would make a wonderful film. Excellent read

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loved it loved it loved it., 25 Sept. 2013
Just finished at 5 in morning after my kindle ran out last night could not sleep for thinking how does it end? God it was worth the sleep less night. The attention to detail in the book is great Am not going to spoil the story for you Just read and enjoy this book well worth the 5 stars and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 24 Sept. 2013
Great sequel and loved the way their story ended. I want more lol! Their life was easy to get swept away in and I thoroughly enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Sept. 2013
Loved the mighty storm! And loved this book too! A few unexpected twists and turns and it kept things interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Sept. 2013
got hooked straight away how romantic for lost love to be re-kindled
Found Trudy frustrating at first will she won`t she
Loved Jake

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My!, 18 Sept. 2013
This was such a wonderful surprise and I was quite shocked at how much I loved Jake and Tru. Samantha Towle has written such a great love story that I could not put this down and read it in one go. I think I liked that Jake is not the perfect alpha male. He has issues, but that only adds to his appeal. The other characters are interesting too. I loved Stuart. Then there's the sex. My, oh my. Very hot. I normally read paranormal romance and just decided to give this a shot on a whim. I am so glad that I did. I was hooked and could not wait for the sequel to be released. Just loved this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 17 Sept. 2013
After reading the first book I bought the second one straight away and read both in two days. This book is just as brilliant as the first and really pulls on your heart strings. These are a couple of the best books I have read for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Sept. 2013
What a great book, sad that our journey with Jake and Tru is over I'm so glad they got their HEA !

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›