5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Visual Leaders: New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change (Kindle Edition)
Read it and use it as it it a great way to make contact with the new way of communication

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 Jun 2014
easy to read/follow and great number of hints and tips. Practical to use and will be very useful in my work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring visual ideas, 27 April 2014
J. Svensson - See all my reviews
I am working on getting meaniful, creative ideas when relating images/smartart + pictures to the messages I want to covey when creating some presentations In this sense, this book is really inspiring! It also gives us ideas on how visuals can help us in different kinds of situations, for example: to enhace meetings, have better decision sessions, use graphic storymaps and how we can make people "see" what we mean . The book is colorful, well organized and easy/enjoyable to read. I actually felt that reading it helped my own ideas to come up to life! Really appreciated!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read and must-use guide to facilitation, 10 Feb 2013
P. Jones (Canterbury, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
David Sibbet is the clear leader and authority to facilitating visual meetings. It's not just a review of visual/graphic templates but it's also an interesting introduction to management theory and practice. Highly recommended; I have in soft and hard copies just so I can be sure to always have it with me. Just back from Barcelona where I used three of the strategic visioning tools (In the Movies, Prioritisation Mandala and Game Planning) to achieve a very successful outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 10 Aug 2013
I bought thus book based on its preview and found it excellent guide I ever read. Well structured book. Great