on 31 October 2013
A first class entertainment package with all emotions enclosed within a well written series. Ruth Jones displays how talented she is and has given us such good entertainment,and can't wait for her next project
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant series, both 1 and 2 are really good. Bought these for gifts as we already have the set. Can't wait for series 3
on 20 March 2013
Super fast delivery, i received this on the same day as series two was released. We're massive fans of Stella in our house so we'll get hours of entertainment out of these two dvd's. Excellent value for money.
on 23 January 2014
as i love ruth jones and all her work i found this series so lovely and funny to watch - i have passed it on to my friends and family to watch- cant wait to watch series to when i have some spare pennies lol!
on 8 January 2014
An excellent series . Very entertaining, funny but serious and can't stop watching it. Look forward to watching the third series.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this for my daughter who hasn't seen Stella as she doesn't have sky. She absolutely loved it and is now hooked.
on 11 January 2014
what can I say I loved this ...as did the one person who I bought it for as she is stella and I love her to bits
on 29 December 2013
I gave this as a christmas present to a very special and dear friend who I know will enjoy it enormously
on 4 June 2014
I stumbled across Stella series 3 on Sky Living and after watching two episodes immediately ordered series 1&2. The series is really great to watch - the characters are all very entertaining and the stories genuinely funny. I really love programmes where you care about and like the characters a great deal and that's definitely the case with Stella. I defy you not to find yourself calling your loved ones "presh" or the more sarcastic "good boy" or "good girl".

My husband pretended not to like it, but then kept saying - oh shall we watch another one then? And I sent my mum off to Australia with the box set - she watched it with my auntie and it's now doing the rounds of Western Australia. I've had to order another one as I don't think I'll ever see my original again.
on 20 February 2015
When you live in another country and you're Welsh, this series is a life saver! So great to hear the Welsh accent and the actors are great. Ruth Jones is fantastic and Kenny Doughty a real dish! Such a great series, 1 and 2. Thoroughly enjoyable.