on 20 September 2013
This case is perfect for Microsoft Surface Pro. I was a little worried about it being too small for Pro but I need not have worried. I don't have a keyboard attached to my Pro but I can clearly see enough space available to accommodate a type keyboard and also a few papers in the inside pocket. I looked far and wide for a case for the Pro. Even ordered something from ebay which was more like a neoprene sleeve, but never used it because it was more or less rubbish and smelly.

This case ticked all the boxes

1. Smart looking
2. Provides enough protection
3. A perfect fit for the Pro
4. Small enough to be carried in my work bag everyday. I work as an IT professional and the Pro is my main computer. I also have to carry a work laptop (provided by client) This case is no bigger than a notebook and fits nicely in my work bag along with the other bulkier laptop.

I am very happy with it and would recommend it wholeheartedly.
on 27 March 2013
Talk about value for money. It is perfect. I love it and it is better in the flesh than the photos reveal.

I am going to check out other Dura-Gadget products for some matching accessories!!!

I only bought it because it was such a good price and I thought it would do until I had more time to browse, I am now a total convert. I am chuffed.
on 22 February 2013
The casing fits the Surface RT well, even with the touch cover attached. The overall quality on the casing seem good at a very competitive price.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a casing for the RT.
review image
on 11 March 2013
I wanted a hard shelled case to protect my surface tablet and that is what I got.
Nice inside pocket and Velcro strap too. It is quite a snug fit but it still fits my tablet with the keyboard which is good :)
Also it looks very stylish and is a lovely aubergine colour. All in all very happy!
on 15 July 2013
Bought this for my new MS Surface so I had some protection. The case is a good size so I can include the keyboard as well but that's it, no room for plugs and leads. I like the added protection it gives me on the move.
on 16 June 2013
Ideally, this case would be just a little large i.e. 3mm each way, which would provide that little bit of extra space so that the keyboard edges don't get snagged by the zip which, if you're not very careful, they do, and in-time there will be damage to your keyboard.
on 5 July 2015
At only £7.99 I shouldn't complain too much, particularly as I only bought it as a cover, which is just as well, as I've not yet been able to get the keyboard to work! It is a US keyboard . Some of the other reviews must refer to a different product, as there is no zip which others mention as a problem, and I had no trouble with the fit (Surface Pro 3). It is quite heavy and as the Surface Pro itself is no lightweight it makes the combination quite heavy, Not a problem for me, only using it at home, but I'd hate to be lugging it around all day if I still went out to business. At this price I would not be so churlish as to return it, but all in all I cannot recommend it.

Update - There seems to be some glitch with this. When I look at "My Orders" it asks me to be the first to review this item. I will post this review again under that item, but I suspect most of the reviews her refer to a different item, as the zip is mentioned by a few, but my prduct has no zip.

Further Update - a clip fell off this morning, less than three weeks old. Miy opinion now is that this product is useless even at £7.99. Down to one star.
on 14 March 2013
Pros:
- Perfect size for Surface RT. It isn't a generic case, so it's neither too small nor too big.
- Cheap
- Seems solid

Cons:
- This product stinks a lot the first week.
on 29 April 2013
Without doubt this is a tough case which will protect the Microsoft Surface from damage. I fits very nicely with the RT version and connected mechanical keyboard.

However, the zip pulls are poor. The plastic\rubber material they are made from is not as hard wearing and the metal inner only goes to halfway up the rubber housing. Within 3 days of putting in and out of my bag one of them has broken off to where the metal inside is. It's still OK to zip and unzip but it's a real let down for an otherwise great case.
on 29 August 2014
Received fast, seems well made and good quality. It's a reasonable fit for the Surface Pro 3 + type cover. Fits almost exactly across the long axis of the tablet, but there is a gap of about 10mm either side on the short axis, so the tablet could potentially slide around a bit in transit. The elasticated strap helps keep things in place, but the velcro is starting to come off already after a couple of days use so will need sewing back on.
The pouch in the top half of the case is very useful, and the new smaller power brick for the SP3 fits in nicely (the part which connects tablet to brick, not the other half which goes into the wall outlet), plus display adapter and a small USB hub. The downside is that this makes the whole thing a bit bulky but I think that is the payoff for a more robust case.