4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!
A good story that kept me reading until I had finished in one sitting. The story flowed well and was a nice easy read with some added spice!!. Only thing for me that let it down was the abrupt ending, for which it lost a star. I would have liked an epilogue to finish.
Published on 25 April 2013 by cj

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
What an awful tale about two people who believed the worst of each other but still had unprotected sex immediately after meeting! Really unlikable characters who deserved each other. do yourself a favour and give this one a miss!
Published 18 months ago by GMB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 2 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 25 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously???, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
Oh God... Did I seriously just waste several hours of my life reading this crap.
Firstly, Abby goes undercover to seduce a man whom she believes is another man. They have sex within minutes of meeting one another.
The kicker for me is that over and over again she feels wronged and upset that he thinks she is a hooker. Hello?? I the reader thought that too.
Abby was annoying and unintelligent and regularly played the 'I've been wronged. Pity me" card.
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperfect people - Perfect love, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
First of all, let me just say if you're looking for a sweet romance where everyone is perfect and well behaved, then this is not it. Walk on right by.

This is a great romance story about two very imperfect people who found perfect love in each other. I stayed up to read this. I couldn't put it down.
Yes, Abbey and Nick are both flawed. They lied to each other and made some bad decisions. But that only made them human in my eyes.

Abbey is hurting after finding her boyfriend in bed with her friend. So her behaviour is understandable. When something like that happens, you either turn into yourself and shut the world out or you go out and paint the town red. Well, we know which one she did.

Nick is a man who has to be in control all the time. And his greatest fear is not being in control. This compounded the situation and I did want to smack him in the head when he let Abbey walk away a couple of times without explaining things to her.
I'm so glad Abbey didn't cave in immediately he said sorry and she made him work to get her back.

Overall, i loved this story, it is romantic and sensual and even emotional in places. I'm so glad I picked this up. I will definitely check out more of this author's books. And I want to read Lucy's story.
4.5 Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
I think these books will be good if this one is anything to go by as they seem to grip you that you need to read more

3.0 out of 5 stars Bedding the Billionaire, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
A really enjoyable story. Abbey discovers her boyfriend/boss with another woman she resigns & works for her best friend in a rouse to discredit a cheating husband Damien by taking photographs. Unfortunately Damien isn't Damien, it's his boss Nick. Confusion, passion and the fact that Nick is attending a conference where her former boyfriend is an attendee. All fun & games with some hanky lanky thrown in.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good steamy read, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
The characters weren't perfect but I loved the book, I couldn't put it down, I've since bought all the other books this author has written as they are all great page turners.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a twist!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
i loved how it was all wrong and how the twist came near the end before it all came clean! i was so hooked within the first chapter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book with its twists and turns in this couples relationship . Couldn't put the book down needed to know how their romance ended . A great free book .

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing really new, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bedding The Billionaire (Kindle Edition)
It was a freebie, so should not really complain, but some things are worth paying for, and this wasn't!

Just a bit boring, if I'm honest.
The storyline, whilst may have been unique, was boring and frustrating.

I didn't / couldn't resonate towards any of the characters, and gave up reading about half way through.

The way the story was going was predictable, I wouldn't normally give up reading, but sometimes, you gotta think " life's too short"!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›