4.0 out of 5 stars Free Kindle Fire Apps
The author has spent a lot of time collating, and reviewing so many apps. It isn't his fault if they aren't available in the UK, that is an issue for Amazon. A lot of the apps sound glitchy, so I think I'll wait a while for functionality to improve. My Fire HD struggles to download books, so I'm not expecting too much just yet!
Published 19 months ago by Linda Quotes

3.0 out of 5 stars Fire
Kindle fire which I don't have so not a long of good to me, should not really have downloaded it to the kindle I have got, but ya never know
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. P. A. Thornhill

4.0 out of 5 stars Free Kindle Fire Apps, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Complete Free Kindle Fire Apps (Free Kindle Fire Apps That Don't Suck Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fire, 17 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, this book does suck - for users in the UK., 28 Jan 2013
Mr. RP VAIN (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book believing I would have access to free apps, but although many were described as being free, whenever I tried to download them Amazon's website refused to let me do so, claiming that geographical restraints made it impossible. Why are these apps available free to USA users, but not those in the UK????

1.0 out of 5 stars USA Item, 26 Feb 2013
David R. Jamieson "dj on a bm" (Oakham U.K.) - See all my reviews
It it quite a good publication but all suggested apps are unavailable due to the "geographical area" being USA and therefore not available to UK Fire owners. Bit of a bummer really

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014