5.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes this item
Not knowing the first thing about bras, I decided to write a review anyway. Here goes.
Published 13 months ago by Robert Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars not perfect
nice soft material,good comfort in cups,but for me the wire on the outside is too high and digging to my underarm skin,i recommend EVERYDAY PUSH UP one,much better
Published 12 months ago by sabina

3.0 out of 5 stars not perfect, 27 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes this item, 15 Aug 2013
Robert Howard "Potty Bob" (Spain) - See all my reviews
My wife needed some new bras and she says those where we live in Spain are awful. So we went through heaven knows how many pages on Amazon and other sites. We came across this item and it caught her eye so we ordered some. She likes them and they look good so I am happy, so I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Emporio Armani, 13 Aug 2013
High quality and looks perfect!I have just ordered another one, another color :) Good purchase for a really good price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 20 Jun 2014
I didn't like the shape of this bra it was kinda too wide and poked my armpit area. I like Armani Everyday bra much better, the cups are closer together and the bra is not poking my armpits.
The quality was superb as usual.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Mar 2014
I miss 1 or 2 cm because its italien :(. But i can wear it of course. Really nice colour for every day wearing. Push up efect is perfect and natural.

4.0 out of 5 stars good addition, 12 Mar 2014
Although the bra fits well, I have a problem towards the end of the day as half cup doesn't support too well when bending down.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bra, 28 Jan 2014
great bra and exactly value in the sale. Has the signature E Armani on the straps to make it distinctive

5.0 out of 5 stars Emporio Armani Bra, 20 Jan 2014
It is so comfortable with the padding and supports a lot also. Looks slimming on. Excellent on and very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars maureen S o Avon, 9 Oct 2013
just hated this bra. I take a 38c but this thing was just a awfull shape and could'nt hold ME up??? maybe ok for others I dont no. certainly the VERY FIRST item I have returned to amazon. delivery was good but I had to pay 5 postage to send them back. ( I was daft enough to buy 2 )

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 3 Aug 2013
Classic fit, well made and a fancy designer name too....how can you go wrong at that price!
My secret ( and I will buy more ) until the masses find these and they sell out.