5.0 out of 5 stars Dog seats
Published 16 months ago by jayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
Fine for a very small dog or puppy, but much smaller than expected. The seatbelt restraints can only be safely used with a lap strap. Our pup seems happy on it though.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. C. S. Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog seats, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
very happy fits nicely in the seats both my dogs are comfortable enough that they are laying down even sleeping which they rarely do when in the car. Easy fit to seat belt, inside seat is a clip to put on dogs lead (my dogs have leads on body harness's - not sure i would want to clip to collar in event of hard breaking yanking on their necks but this would be the a same with other products ive looked at)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 25 Aug 2013
J. Peters (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
My terrier loves this! Previously if I clipped his harness to the seat belt he would try and move about and jump on the floor and always preferred to travel on my lap if he could get there. Now he is very content to lay on his new travel bed and doesn't attempt to move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog cushion for car, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
attaches easily to seat belt, quick to remove if required
holds in place very well & covers car seat
looks smart & comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Travel, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
Really happy with this product & great value. Comfy safe travel for my dog, which gives me piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
I have a two seater and my dog is used to seating on the pasenger leather seat , but she could never find a comfortable spot despite the thick blanket I used to put on her seat. So I bought this car seat/bed, and it is great. It is a good size and stays on the seat due to the grip material underneath the seat/bed and the seat belt which maintains it in place. The inside cushion is removable and easy to clean. This is a great car seat/bed as it protects my car seat and gives my dog a comortable place where to stay.I would highly recommend it as I can't think of anything negative to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW the dog loves it., 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
The car dog seat arrived on Saturday when we had been told it would - good point. Opened in front of the dog who did not like the Amazon packing (he is VERY nervous). Inner plastic bag removed and before I could screw it up and put in the bin the dog was in the bed curled up and going to sleep. I had to wait until he decided to vacate the bed before I could look at how it fitted in the car. I Can't wait to use it as it was intended as my dog suffers badly from motion sickness, so hopefully the softness of the bed and cuddly feel of the sides will help to alleviate at least some of the sickness (stretch it out to more than 10 minutes before he upchucks) but as the bed is washable there is no problem as far as the wife is concerned. Thinking of buying another for the home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 26 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dual purpose bed for the car or home., 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
Bought this cushion bed for my small Havanese dog to lie in the car. Attached is a seat belt which lets you attach the bed to the car's seat. It's a good size for up to a medium size dog. Great for travelling as you can use in the home for dual purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all dog lovers, 16 April 2014
D. Stamp - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
Got this for my new Lhasa Apso and she loves it. Nice and comfy for her, but peace of mind knowing she safe for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
I did not expect this item to be as good as it is, I was happy to pay as I thought this would 'do' until I could find exactly what I wanted...no need this is honestly fantastic. Way above my expectation and Bonnie loves it.

Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed