5.0 out of 5 stars Dog seats
Published 14 months ago by jayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
Fine for a very small dog or puppy, but much smaller than expected. The seatbelt restraints can only be safely used with a lap strap. Our pup seems happy on it though.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. C. S. Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog seats, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
very happy fits nicely in the seats both my dogs are comfortable enough that they are laying down even sleeping which they rarely do when in the car. Easy fit to seat belt, inside seat is a clip to put on dogs lead (my dogs have leads on body harness's - not sure i would want to clip to collar in event of hard breaking yanking on their necks but this would be the a same with other products ive looked at)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
I have a two seater and my dog is used to seating on the pasenger leather seat , but she could never find a comfortable spot despite the thick blanket I used to put on her seat. So I bought this car seat/bed, and it is great. It is a good size and stays on the seat due to the grip material underneath the seat/bed and the seat belt which maintains it in place. The inside cushion is removable and easy to clean. This is a great car seat/bed as it protects my car seat and gives my dog a comortable place where to stay.I would highly recommend it as I can't think of anything negative to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog cushion for car, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
attaches easily to seat belt, quick to remove if required
holds in place very well & covers car seat
looks smart & comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 25 Aug 2013
J. Peters (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
My terrier loves this! Previously if I clipped his harness to the seat belt he would try and move about and jump on the floor and always preferred to travel on my lap if he could get there. Now he is very content to lay on his new travel bed and doesn't attempt to move.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Travel, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
Really happy with this product & great value. Comfy safe travel for my dog, which gives me piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milo Loves This, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
I recently adopted a young Yorkshire Terrier from Manchester Dogs Home and it is very clear that he hasn't travel much (if at all) in a car before. He jumps about all over the places like a lunatic and gets very car sick, even just going up the road. I first purchased a dog carrier, but that freaked him out completely, so as an alternative I purchased the car seat/bed comfort travel cushion and he loves it. He is much more settled on this and managed to get to the vets and back without being sick for the first time!

Obviously we have a way to go with him yet, but it really seems to have made a difference.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 26 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
Very simple and good idea of a dogs bed to attach to the seat belt of your car. Bed not the best quality. Have washed it 3 times and the removable pillow has now expanded to be too big for the bed. Will have to search for a replacement pillow. Think quite expensive for the quality. Afraid my dog doesn't bother to use it any more after 3 months of use. Real shame!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
The cushion is very good quality - will only be useful for a small dog or a puppy. Down side is that I think you can only secure to the car with a lap belt - as a standard seat belt wont't be able to feed through the loops

5.0 out of 5 stars Motion sick dog, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed (Misc.)
My husband bought one of these for our dog for use in the car, but it never got that far as Snowy took it over in the sitting room. I did get to try the first one in the car and he appeared to like it (he suffers greatly from motion sickness) as he only salivated not upchucked. I have since used the new one and he salivates less each time I take him out in the car - one up for Me and My Pet Car Seat. Thank you.

Me & My Pet Car Seat Cushion Bed