5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Love this game. It's been a long time since I sat down and played a mobile game, but this has me hooked. It's so well thought out and really in-depth for what it is. I am a games developer and it is almost true to life! Haha! Definitely buy this if you have an interest in gaming (and have a few hours spare every day to play).
Published 17 months ago by R. Griffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but...
This is a fun little game with 'quirky' graphics and enjoyable gameplay...
But... The quirky graphics are a bit irritating on occasion, the game is not well explained and have benefited from a proper tutorial and it's also a bit repetitive.
Not bad though.
Published 8 months ago by Bob Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 April 2013
R. Griffiths - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite addictive, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
One of the better games that I've played. Bit too addictive for my liking, time passes without you realising how much

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for people interested in the industry, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
I absolutely love this game, I'm an aspiring game developer myself which is what made me buy this. If I was not at all interested in the industry I don't think I would have bothered to look at this, which is a shame.

Its a great pick up and play game and if you're interested in the industry i expect you'll enjoy it even more. It can be a bit confusing at first, you feel like you're being dragged along blindly following the advice pop ups but after a while you'll really get into it and probably spend hours on this game.

The first time I played it I didn't put it down for about 4 hours!

must buy for your tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall, 5 Aug 2013
S. Clarke (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
Got this app 2 days ago and it had me hooked for most of that time. Just like some earlier reviews state, you won't be able to play this in moderation, expect addiction! A must buy as far as I am concerned. Keep up the good work Kairosoft. Will buy more of your games. (This was my first.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
Great game that allows for a lot of repeatability. It would be better if the other games in the series were cheaper though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 27 Jan 2013
B. Plews - See all my reviews
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
I had this for my iProduct and it was one of the most unique games for it. When I seen it for the kindle fire hd I was over the moon and instantly purchased it. Its a great game very addictive though so if you're expecting to put this down after twenty minutes think again. My only problem is the screen resolution isn`t perfect for the kindle fire hd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a PhD to finish..., 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
...and made the mistake of downloading this! I'm completely hooked. Very simple to pick up and thoroughly enjoyable seeing all the references to classic games and consoles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of addictive gameplay, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
I have been playing this game so much my kindle keeps running out of battery. It's entertaining and highly addictive, if you enjoy video games and the development process. I'd recommend this to others :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun., 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
This game is a excellent mash up of simulation and RPG. Its play style is fun and simple but with surprising depth. Its well polished and a delight to play. Furthermore if you have any interest in the world of gameing you will enjoy the constant game references to games and consoles past and present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Borderline perfection, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Game Dev Story (App)
This game really has stunned me with how brilliant it is. The gameplay revolves around you running your own game company and making your own games. What I like about this game is its build-up. You start making poor games which get low scores from critics. But as you get better employees, leveling them up and using boost items, your games get 8+/10 scores every time.
While this game is lacking in replayability, and the music can get a bit annoying, this game is a solid buy and a must-have for anyone with a few pounds to spend.

Game Dev Story