4.0 out of 5 stars BenQ Moniter
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by M. J. D. Crowley

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad viewing angle
I brought 3 of these and they are good but there is also issues such as viewing angle, i dont care what they put down in the specs its real life viewing that has the final say.
If i have a white screen or a website page such as this one then i only have to move my head to one side a few inches and them whites start to turn a yellow ish colour.
I only have my old...
Published 8 months ago by SimonF1

4.0 out of 5 stars BenQ Moniter, 31 Dec 2011
Purchased this monitor about 2 weeks ago to replace my old CRT. The monitor came well packed and was a doddle to assemble. As supplied the screen was way too bright and going into settings the brightness was pre-set to 100% and so I reduced this to 55%. I also softened the colour slightly and I now have a fabulous picture. The supplied manual is a bit lacking but their is plenty on the cd but it does take a bit of working out ..... not terribly difficult and the menu and up and down buttons are easy to use on the right side of the casing.

All in all for the price (£110) this is a brilliant buy, the size is perfect for me , the screen is an excellent picture and only time will tell how relable the monitor is, so as it stands for general computing use I would certainly reccomend this unit.

One downside and worth remembering is that the supplied power lead is for the continental 2 pin plugs ........ luckily for me my old power lead fitted but bear this in mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2460 24-inch Widescreen LED Multi Media Monitor 1920 x 1080 (Thin Bezel) (Personal Computers)
Great product, pretty much what it was described as. I would add it doesn't have speakers, not that it matters to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Screen, 23 Aug 2013
The picture quality is very good. My only gripe is that it only comes with a VGA cable so you will need to buy DVi.

Bri

5.0 out of 5 stars For gaming, 18 Sep 2013
I've had 3 BenQ so far, and none of them ever exhibited a hiccup, not even the ancient 19inch one I bought with my first computer.

This is a midrange quality screen. Having previously used a 27inch 2560X1440 IPS, there is a slight decrease in actual quality. However, at such a low price, I am not going to even think about putting that as a flaw....

Prob the best value for 24inch screen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Aug 2013
This is the third BenQ GL2460 monitor I have purchased. For the money it is first class. No problems with quality or delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars benq 24 moniter, 5 Nov 2012
good moniter arrived on the day it was promised easy to set up. the only complaint was it only had a 2pin plug with it but luckily i had a spare 3 pin plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 April 2013
This is a very good monitor excellent quality for the price, it is 19" instead if 18.5" I am very pleased with this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the leads, 3 Mar 2012
Jeff Morgan - See all my reviews
I ordered two of these monitors from Amazon (28 Feb 2012). Both came with a European mains plug. Luckily as I was replacing my 2 existing monitors I could use their old mains leads.

Even though these monitors are a bigger screen size than what I had before the gain is in the width of the screen and not the height, in fact the depth is shorter than my old 20 inch widescreen monitor. I wish this screen was taller as it means more scrolling up and down when I look at online maps for example.

My graphics card has 2 DVI outputs but the monitors come with analogue D-sub cables and not the digital DVI-D my graphics card require. I already had a DVI-D cable from my old monitor and am using a converter lead for the other. Looking at both monitors I can't tell the difference between an analogue picture and a pure digital picture so I won't bother buying another lead.

I am going to be a bit mean and give these monitors only 4 starts because they don't come with DVI-D leads and the mains lead is no good for the UK so why is Amazon selling a product that can't be plugged in to a UK electric socket?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Monitor, 12 Jun 2013
Nice monitor, easy to install, would have given it 5 stars but mine did not come boxed with a UK power cable only a two pin plug. Not a problem if you're replacing an existing monitor where you can swap the power cables over but if this is your first monitor you might consider buying a cable for it otherwise you won't be able to use it. Great price for a 24 inch monitor. My previous Benq monitor has been trouble free and I only replaced it for a large size. Overall, great price, great monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars BenQ Thingy Whatsit., 22 May 2012
Andrew Goloskof "proffski" (UK Glos.) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for your money.
Easy to set up and worked straight from the box.
Colour quality in analogue is very good, inm digital it is stunning!

BenQ GL2460 24-inch Widescreen LED Multi Media Monitor 1920 x 1080 (Thin Bezel)
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days