4.0 out of 5 stars BenQ Moniter
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by M. J. D. Crowley

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad viewing angle
I brought 3 of these and they are good but there is also issues such as viewing angle, i dont care what they put down in the specs its real life viewing that has the final say.
If i have a white screen or a website page such as this one then i only have to move my head to one side a few inches and them whites start to turn a yellow ish colour.
I only have my old...
Published 7 months ago by SimonF1

4.0 out of 5 stars BenQ Moniter, 31 Dec 2011
Purchased this monitor about 2 weeks ago to replace my old CRT. The monitor came well packed and was a doddle to assemble. As supplied the screen was way too bright and going into settings the brightness was pre-set to 100% and so I reduced this to 55%. I also softened the colour slightly and I now have a fabulous picture. The supplied manual is a bit lacking but their is plenty on the cd but it does take a bit of working out ..... not terribly difficult and the menu and up and down buttons are easy to use on the right side of the casing.

All in all for the price (£110) this is a brilliant buy, the size is perfect for me , the screen is an excellent picture and only time will tell how relable the monitor is, so as it stands for general computing use I would certainly reccomend this unit.

One downside and worth remembering is that the supplied power lead is for the continental 2 pin plugs ........ luckily for me my old power lead fitted but bear this in mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: BenQ GL2460 24-inch Widescreen LED Multi Media Monitor 1920 x 1080 (Thin Bezel) (Personal Computers)
Great product, pretty much what it was described as. I would add it doesn't have speakers, not that it matters to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Screen, 23 Aug 2013
The picture quality is very good. My only gripe is that it only comes with a VGA cable so you will need to buy DVi.

Bri

5.0 out of 5 stars For gaming, 18 Sep 2013
I've had 3 BenQ so far, and none of them ever exhibited a hiccup, not even the ancient 19inch one I bought with my first computer.

This is a midrange quality screen. Having previously used a 27inch 2560X1440 IPS, there is a slight decrease in actual quality. However, at such a low price, I am not going to even think about putting that as a flaw....

Prob the best value for 24inch screen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor, 28 Jun 2013
I purchased two of these as an upgrade for smaller screens in an office. The higher resolution and larger screen size enables multiple windows to be viewed clearly simultaneously in direct sunlight. I am very happy with these screens which were also supplied with a monitor lead in the box so once unpacked they are ready to plug in and use immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++, 23 July 2013
Mr. D. Kerwood "Kerwood" (England) - See all my reviews
Awesome monitor. I bought this to fit into my 3 monitor set up for my GTX 670. Works Perfect! A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent screen quality and great price, 8 July 2013
This is the second BenQ product I have bought and was not disappointed. Screen comes with all the required cables and a desktop stand. No brainer to assemble and plug and play - my laptop automatically detected it and set the max resolution. The LED screen quality is excellent - very bright and crystal clear picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Aug 2013
This is the third BenQ GL2460 monitor I have purchased. For the money it is first class. No problems with quality or delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars benq 24 moniter, 5 Nov 2012
good moniter arrived on the day it was promised easy to set up. the only complaint was it only had a 2pin plug with it but luckily i had a spare 3 pin plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 April 2013
This is a very good monitor excellent quality for the price, it is 19" instead if 18.5" I am very pleased with this product