on 26 October 2013
Each month there's a new DVD which takes 30 mins to do which is adapted to suit your growing body during pregnancy.
on 27 July 2013
I have been doing Tracy's DVDs for years and will rave on about the brilliance of her method to everyone who has asked about my work out routine. When I fell pregnant it was the best news ever however fitness is extremely important to me and I really wanted to keep healthy whilst being safe for my baby.

Once again Tracy gets it just right with the Pregnancy Project and the really nice thing is that she is pregnant too when she works out alongside you month by month. As your body is changing the work out changes on a monthly basis to suit the journey your body is on. I would highly recommend this pregnancy project to whomever is looking for a good workout whilst pregnant. Good luck and congrats!
on 7 September 2014
Really good. Helped me keep fit during pregnancy.
on 11 June 2016
Very informative DVD. I have only just started using the workout in my second month. It is harder than I expected doing the leg moves with a chair. Very good quality as I purchased second hand through Amazon.
on 6 November 2015
Really nice! I received it pretty quickly and in perfect condition. Workouts are really nice!