5.0 out of 5 stars Simply can't be beaten - pretty much faultless
Published on 27 Jun 2008 by S. Walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm a bit tooo trancey for me
Having recently discovered A & B I've been sampling a few albums from their back catalogue...as Ajunabeats 100 is sort of a compilation of their best of in the past few years I thought I'd give it a go. Alas as the review title suggests its just a tad too heavy on the trance side, I prefer A&B's more toned down dance stuff. A & B have clearly have two sides to them that...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Fenix Rising

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply can't be beaten - pretty much faultless, 27 Jun 2008
S. Walsh (UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought 'Tristate' and being blown away by it, I then bought Anjunabeats 3, 4 & 5 and have listened to nothing else since. Of course I bought Anjunabeats 100 which is the perfect compilation of 'out of this world' songs. You won't feel like you've wasted your money buying the other albums because although some of the songs are repeated, each cd is such an experience to listen to and mixed so expertly that you'll just want them allllllll!!

Fav tracks:
Black is the colours - Awesome!
No one on earth - have honestly listened to this song on an almost daily basis since I discoverd it.
Satellite - Just sublime
Razorfish - timeless.
Air for life - brilliant.
5 - SUCH a song
Amsterdam - another all time favourite!! (look for New York City night which is equally as good)

You will really not regret buying this cd, in fact it will make your love of music complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLINDING, 26 April 2008
Mr. A. Mahony (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
this is the best trance compilation ive heard in years. The first CD is something else and the second cd is class too. Anyone into trance needs this cd. Proper euphoric trance like the good old days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant even for old guys, 25 Aug 2008
I borrowed this from my son and I've listened to all types of music in my 50 years, But this album especially disc 1 is just brilliant.

If you dont like this,then yer dead.

Is it allowed for someone my age to like this? LOL :)

5.0 out of 5 stars SImply redefines Dance Music, 18 May 2010
John Winter (London) - See all my reviews
Having been a dance fan since the late 80's when I was a spotty schoolkid, I always liked a banging tune..

But in the early 00's I became disillusioned and though that no-one was making quality dance music for me. While I liked the occasional ATB or Tiesto tune, there was nothing that grabbed me like the original Renaissance album (by Sasha and Digweed) or the original Gatecrasher Black album...

And then almost by chance I happened upon Above & Beyond and the Anjunabeats record label... Well 10 odd CD's later (plus loads of their free radio show podcasts) I am a happy man.

Simply put Anjunabeats 100 is one of the finest albums I have ever. A&B and the stable of artists they've recruited through their label are world class at melody driven euphoric trance and the album being their pick of the label's first 100 singles truly represents the best of the best. I must have listened to this album through a hundred times, yet you still smile when one of your favourites comes on... I don't want to choose favourites but ALT-F4 and Sunny Lax's PUMA are absolutely monster numbers, and CD1 finishes with a cracking A&B track - Alone tonight....

Buy it, at eight pounds it's one of the finest investments you'll ever make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD, 20 May 2008
P. Wolstenholme (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Beautifully presented, impecably mixed and with brilliant tune selection this two cd and one dvd is a pleasure to own. Amazing tracks on each CD, and an interesting and heartwarming DVD. If you're into trance, buy this - even if you're not still buy it, Anjunabeats put out such intelligent and brilliant tracks that your opinion might be changed.

A must for all fans of uplifting electronic music.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly amazing..again, 19 May 2008
above and beyond are without doubt the best thing that has happened to trance music..every album,production,collaboration,mix they have ever put out are pure quality.some of their stuff is so powerful and beautiful its actually painful to listen to! real trance fans will understand that..buy it now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the class, 19 April 2008
T. Wiser "Mit" (Nr. Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
A&B have built themselves and their label a reputation for delivering quality slabs of trance pie time after time and this album is a brilliant representation of what they've released on Anjunabeats. It's a truly stunning album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Above & Beyond My Expectations!!!!, 14 April 2008
Lee Vest "Vesty" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
Having been into trance before its "commercial hayday" in 99/2000 i lost interest around 2002 and started listening to more progressive stuff from the likes of Sasha and Digweed but in the last year i have been getting back into the new more intelligent trance that is around at the moment. Above and Beyond are responsible for most of it and this mix is absolutely stunning well worth the small £9.98 and also includes a half hour DVD showing them in Goa and Rio!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Compilation, 12 Mar 2014
J. Gardiner "Eclecticdolphin" (West Malling, Kent, UK.) - See all my reviews
Some great tracks on two CD's and a bonus DVD.

Having recently bought Group Therapy (which is worth five stars and have played to death) from another well known on-line retailer I thought I would take a step back in time and pick up a copy of Anjunabeats 100.

CD1 (five stars) certainly outshines its CD2 twin (3 stars) which suffers from the 2nd CD syndrome and whilst slightly weaker still packs a punch here and there. You will not be disappointed!

This being said, I'm pleased I purchased this used as think it's not quite worth the new full price.

4.0 out of 5 stars blast from past few years, 28 April 2013
good album .we play it all the time on nigt shift cant do without this type of cd.typical above and beyond.dvd is ok too

Anjunabeats 100