1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Find Your Soulmate Online in Six Simple Steps (The Love Mentor's Guide) (Kindle Edition)
It's a beautiful and extremely useful book, definitely worth reading. I used to be one of those women terrified to go online to look for my soulmate. But, let's face it, when you are over 40 most men around are married/in relationships and when they are single usually don't stay as such more than a couple of months. So where else to find them if not online? And this book is guiding you step by step how to do it safely, i.e. to identify those who can really have the potential of being your 'one'. No less, I love the inner preparatory work, helping you to access your diamond self and to raise your expectations. And when you do so the answer from the outside world is coming back accordingly and you do attract men that respect you and love you for who you are. Well, last but not least, one should really try the sessions with one of Dr. Kirschner coaches. Pamela Ross is my best coach ever, helping me (with so much patience and encouragement!) to unfold the brushwood on the way towards my fulfilling relation with the man of my life.