on 21 October 2013
Got one of these for a friend's birthday present. Sturdy presentation box, fantastic brandy and two really nice balloon-type glasses. Good price as well - around £10 cheaper than other places I looked at that sold the same item. I liked it so much, I've asked for one for my own birthday....
on 4 October 2013
The only unfortunate thing about this was that the birthday present was drunk with coca cola, not what I would have done but hey, it was well received by the birthday girl!
on 5 September 2013
came in plenty of time, presentation box makes it look a lot nicer, fab item for a reasonable price , great leaving gift present
on 7 December 2013
Im sure our daughter will love this as part of her Christmas Present It makes a loveley gift Arrived promptly too
on 2 November 2013
The parcel arrived on time. It was really well packed to avoid any risk of breakage. Had looked in local supermarkets and could find nothing to match the value. This was a present and was well received - they loved the glasses.
on 18 June 2014
Although the set was very much enjoyed by my dad for Father's Day, I was disappointed to find that the glasses were not as displayed in the picture. The photo shows the glasses sitting at an angle, which suggests the glasses sit with a slant, which I thought was quirky and cool, hence why I chose this set. However in arrival we found they were just ordinary glasses, which I was disappointed to say the least. There were numerous other sets I looked at, but the glasses in this set were the ones that stood out for me. I feel that the picture is misleading and I'm not sure I would be quick to purchase anything from the seller in the future.
on 11 October 2014
The glasses are not as shown in the pic..which is misleading..just the standard ones..was very disappointed with that as I really wanted to get those round based glasses for my friend.other than that everything was good
on 17 October 2013
Fantastic gift ! Well packaged, looks nice nd comes compete with two glasses. An ideal gift to giv t the man who has everything, arrived nice and speedily too, very impressed.
on 29 December 2013
I was looking for brandy glasses when I came across this product. Just had to order it at such a bargain price. Lovely gift set which was well packed.
on 1 September 2014
Great gift for anyone who likes Courvoisier Vs Cognac
I got it as a leaving present for a colleague and he was very pleased with it