on 1 April 2014
I received this item along with Bambi at Christmas and I was extremely pleased with them, they are the perfect pair, I especially like the flowers on both bases as they match each other. I had been waiting for Bambi for ages, then when Thumper was released I just had to get both. Thumper is one of my favourite characters as I like the way he thumps his foot.
Hope they make Flower the skunk to go with them.
on 2 September 2015
Brought as a Christening gift to go with another item. I thought it would be something different. it is a absolutely gorgeous and will look lovely in my goddaughters bedroom. very happy with the product.
on 2 March 2015
Came exactly as pictured, great quality as you would expect from the disney traditions range, lovely product! Very speedy delivery, perfect for my little girl.

Lovely sized item, although I note that other reviewers have given this a negative review as it is quite large when placed next to the Bambi model in this range i.e the characters are not to scale next to each other, however the items are sold as separate models of the characters, so this shouldn't really be an issue that warrants a negative review.

Would definitely recommend to collectors of Disney traditions, as a lovely addition.
on 8 December 2014
Brought this as a christmas present for my sister as she adores disney characters, speedy delivery and arrived in perfect condition, had a peek and now extremely excited to see my sisters face when she receives it, worth the money!!
on 28 April 2014
If you love Thumper this is a must have figure it's just to cute. Really pleased with this item & would recommended to Disney fans.
on 5 January 2015
My hubby ordered this figurine for me to go with the bambi one I already have and it is a silly scale compared to bambi, it's giant thumper!!!
Bambi is supposed to be bigger than thumper, and thumper out scales him in every way!!! It is a nicely detailed figurine, but for it to work and be able to be displayed with bambi it really needs to be scaled down and a slight reduction on the price! I returned it to Amazon and was refunded easily. Amazon are first class for service, many thanks
on 3 April 2014
Got this as a mother's day present! It arrived very quickly and was packaged well.
Looks so cute, was a good enough price and my mum adored it :)
Well pleased and would recommend!
on 5 March 2014
hello you wont beat amazons price on this and its one my favourites due to how much it actually looks like the animated thumper unlike the old thumpers
on 23 March 2014
Lovely item, looks brilliant in my collection next to Bambi! Will be buying more! Brilliant price and all in the original boxes!
on 19 May 2014
A lovely new addition to my Disney Traditions collection. It is a small but very substantial and pleasing piece. Very happy with the product and Amazon offers a good price for all Disney Tradition ornaments.