5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Traditions Thumper Spring has Sprung Sculpture (Misc.)
A lovely new addition to my Disney Traditions collection. It is a small but very substantial and pleasing piece. Very happy with the product and Amazon offers a good price for all Disney Tradition ornaments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumper joy from Thumper, 28 April 2014
P J. MCCARRON (U.K) - See all my reviews
If you love Thumper this is a must have figure it's just to cute. Really pleased with this item & would recommended to Disney fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~So cute!~, 3 April 2014
Got this as a mother's day present! It arrived very quickly and was packaged well.
Looks so cute, was a good enough price and my mum adored it :)
Well pleased and would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Thumper, 1 April 2014
I received this item along with Bambi at Christmas and I was extremely pleased with them, they are the perfect pair, I especially like the flowers on both bases as they match each other. I had been waiting for Bambi for ages, then when Thumper was released I just had to get both. Thumper is one of my favourite characters as I like the way he thumps his foot.
Hope they make Flower the skunk to go with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Mar 2014
Lovely item, looks brilliant in my collection next to Bambi! Will be buying more! Brilliant price and all in the original boxes!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item one of my favourites, 5 Mar 2014
hello you wont beat amazons price on this and its one my favourites due to how much it actually looks like the animated thumper unlike the old thumpers

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!!!!!, 17 Jan 2014
As always Disney traditions are exquisitely made and of superb standard. This has the added cute factor and is a wonderful addition to any collection,

5.0 out of 5 stars aww so cute, 18 Dec 2013
I bought this because I am in love with Thumper and I am so happy that I did. It looks amazing and just like the picture. I will recommend this to any Disney lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 1 Sep 2013
Excellent service, arrived very quick and absolutely loved it. Was a christening present for a friend. Would highly recommend. Will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumper, 17 May 2013
bought this beautiful ornament for my daughters birthday she is delighted to add to her collection. received within a couple of days excellent

Disney Traditions Thumper Spring has Sprung Sculpture
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available