Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.03

on 28 November 2015
An interesting book, well written, interesting cover. Would read again.
on 2 January 2012
George Saunders is a wonderful writer. These stories are funny, sad and moving, and his writing style, with dialogue particularly, is pure joy.
on 23 September 2012
This book is a short, over-hyped collection of short stories. Smutty, without redeeming features, hard to understand why anyone would find this "funny" as some reviewers state. I hate to abandon books half way, so I read the second half out of curiosity, to see if it would get any better, but it didn't. Comparisons to Pynchon or similar authors really don't stand up.
on 6 August 2014
Interesting book
on 3 July 2012
I bought this as a bit of a retro 'stocking filler' for my book club. Haven't actually gotten round to reading it yet, but the book club girls (who I trust) rated it as hilarious and weird. Looking forward to reading it.