5.0 out of 5 stars Coco the monkey
Our granddaughter loves Coco and he goes everywhere with her. She even brings him to bed with her. Very successful present.
Published 11 months ago by MCH

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty hand
Bought it for my daughter and after playing with it for 5 minutes one of the monkeys hands had fallen off, had to repair stitching but not sure if same is going to happen to other arm at some point.
Published 15 months ago by E

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty hand, 26 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad granddaughter., 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
My Granddaughter waited and waited for this for her birthday, it came late. It does very little and does not do that very well! For the price it is a waste of money and I would not recommend it to anyone. Just as well we bought her a Furby Boom as well - fabulous toy that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
Bought this monkey for my 4yr old as a Christmas present. Although he likes the sounds it makes,the mechanical tail sounds do seem to spoil these. The senses in the head are ok but difficult to make the nose/mouth one work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
A very disappointing toy. Very noisy mechanics in it. It is supposed to be able to make eating noises too but it's very hard to get that bit working.

1.0 out of 5 stars too noisey, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
I bought this for my sons christmas present and was not impressed for how much it cost. The mechanics is very loud. I just wish i had read the other reviews before buying it!

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate them, 27 Jan. 2015
J. Crane (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
I hate this product with all my heart. My wife bought two of these & from what I can see they work perfectly well. But the mechanical noise they make is irritating in the extreme & they just don't do anything. I don't understand the point of them. They're not cuddly due to the inner workings of the monkey. And otherwise they make monkey noises, hang upside town and bat their eyelids. That's it. And they're so ugly. Pointless waste of money.

The straw that broke my back was when I was asked to change the batteries. After much swearing and throwing the monkey across the room in frustration at one point, I finally got into the battery compartment but by then I'd grown umpteen new grey hairs & had lost the will to live. Hate them.

But it's still working having been thrown across the living room so I guess it deserves a star for that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Value, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
Very disappointing.All it does is wags its tail & makes squeaking noises.No other functions as mentioned in the list of features

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy toy or from this company, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
Do not buy this item especially from this company. Bought for my son for xmas after 2 days arm stitching undone hand hanging off felt come off nose.
Company are very rude and won't do anything about it because I was a good mummy and bought early, end of August so I didn't dissapoint my son so I'm left with broken toy upset 4 year old thank you Toysafari

5.0 out of 5 stars Coco the monkey, 23 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Emotion monkey, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red) (Toy)
Very very disappointed in this toy. It doesn't do a lot, I think I have a faulty one. Would not recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Emotion Pets Playfuls Coco The Monkey (red)