5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Buy
Was perplexed as to what to dress my baby in when the temperature rose above 24° ~ and this is the answer!! Well made, good quality, soft material. Cute design and cool for hot summer nights. Really pleased with the purchase as no longer worry that my baby is too hot or cold, she now just wears her pj's and this sleeping bag!
Published on 30 July 2011 by Lunarmum

1.0 out of 5 stars Muslin sleep bag
I bought this for my 17 month old and thought it was just perfect. It was great until on the third night it ripped over the shoulder seems when my daughter tried to stand up in her cot. So itquickly became a waste of money. The muslin is not reinforced around weak points which I'm sure would help its longevity. Very disappointed.
Published 22 months ago by Daisy27

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Buy, 30 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Muslin sleep bag, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Aden + Anais Unisex Baby Jungle Jam Elephant Muslin Sleeping Bag (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Aden & Anais Muslin Sleeping Bag - Elephant, 27 Jan. 2013
Bad fabric. It's not meant to last more than 2-3 washes. And it's also very expensive. A waste of money. I was expecting something of good quality for my baby, not this rag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 1 May 2014
Ms. K. Hopgood (Oxon, England) - See all my reviews
This is the best sleeping bag ever. Fact. It's light with lots of room but is also warm and perfect for my 18 month old son. The only thing I would change is the zip is the wrong way round. Instead of doing it up, you start at the top and do the zip up going down. Very odd but I'm guessing it's a safety feature. I love this product. Wish I had found it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely...., 16 Aug. 2014
Love love LOVE. So cute, so soft, so comfy. Great for summer nights. Will buy a heavier weight bag for the winter from the same brand. I def think they are worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product and great gift, 26 April 2014
We love this. Our baby gets very warm in our flat and the 0.5 tog is perfect. It's a beautiful product and so easy to use, wash and wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, good buy but only for hot hot nights, 29 May 2014
Great product, perfect for hot nights, very light, and very soft clothe, however to thin if you are looking for not too hot nights

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 April 2015
The zip was broken and by the time I used it it was too late to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for summer nights, 27 July 2014