Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 March 2014
The middle of a trilogy, that in my opinion was dragged out , having dais that I will read the last one .
on 19 March 2016
Something happening on every page...hard to put down because of the want to see what was happening next.
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I didn't realize until I'd finished it, but this book is the sequel to Extinction Point thus proving that Extinction Point: Exodus can be read as a stand-alone novel.
I started this book late in the morning and finished it at bedtime. It wasn't quite one of those books that you simply can't put down but I was very engrossed in it right from the first couple of pages and had to finish it.

This is my first foray into the world of sci-fi and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Earth has been invaded by deadly red rain leaving death and destruction everywhere. Emily Baxter, a New York reporter, is overjoyed when she makes contact with someone in Alaska. Survival may just be possible if she can make the hazardous trip to join what may be the only other people left alive.

I like the style of writing of Paul Antony Jones - no superfluous descriptions and technicalities, no long and boring episodes of introspection by the main character. In fact, Emily is very likeable and credible (she has never learned to drive) - I can't stand it when the survivors in post-apocalyptic tales conveniently possess the twin survival skills of Ray Mears and MacGyver. There's a good blend of alien action and natural hazards to keep this tale racing along and I never once felt that the plot was flagging.

I've just got to have the first book in this series now and go back to when it all began but, like I said earlier, this can be read on its own. Mr. Jones, get busy with the follow-up to Exodus please.
on 29 August 2013
I couldn't put this book down, I just had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next :)
on 5 July 2013
Nicely written and never dull I can't wait till the next book which I hope will be on the way soon.
on 21 June 2016
I enjoyed the story though parts of it were slow and drawn out and I will get the next instalment.
on 16 June 2015
Read the trilogy back to back! Excellent series. Can't wait until November when book 4 comes out.
on 27 August 2013
Read the first one last year and this follow on is even better can only hope there will be a 3rd
on 20 July 2013
A VERY GOOD READ WOULD I READ THE NEXT BOOK YES YES AND YES AGAIN NICE ONE PAUL A JONES. GEORGE
on 23 March 2014
Lost it way a bit in the middle but still a good enjoyable read. Want to read some more soom