Size: 200ml|Change

VINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
I guess you could call it "non greasy" if you consider there being a clear distinction between "greasy" and "oily", and so consider this product to be "non greasy, just very oily". Me, I'm not so sure it's a distinction worth making.

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection
- highest UVA star rating

Cons:
- Greasy/oily
- Stains clothes yellow

To be fair, the first con applies pretty universally to all sun creams, and the second one seems to apply to most "all day" protection creams. As suncreams go, I'd recommend it above most.

Others have reported getting burnt whilst using this protection, despite applying correctly. I think it's most likely they didn't apply it correctly, or stayed in the sun to long, or during the middle of the day. Even with "all day" protection, the best advice is to reapply because a) most people miss areas on a single application, and b) most people don't use the recommended amount of suncream in a single application. Also, all day protection does not mean you can stay in the sun all day, it just means that the cream will provide it's stated level of protection for that time. It is not providing 100% protection though, so you still need to limit your sun exposure, and avoid the sun between 11 and 3 when you will be exposed to the most UV. SPF 30 means 1/30th of UVB radiation will be getting through to your skin still, if you burn easily, you can still burn in a day of full sun wearing SPF30. Also, if you've been in the water a long time, have bathed or showered, or towed yourself dry, you will likely have removed some of the protection, and will need to reapply.
on 30 April 2015
Non greasy, highly protective in 35 degree heat & no need to constantly re-apply. Nice gradual tan built up. Would highly recommend the product.
on 8 January 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.
on 18 July 2014
hi it arrived safely evently we did have the case of the disappearing first bottle but the company made no bones about sending me another one still to this day the first one hasnt arrived, does what it says on the bottle, i wanted it for my mares pink nose as she gets burnt on her nose, with the lotion and nose guard we have not had any burning cracking or bleeding that we had earlier in the year, im a red head so i know how she feels, shes tried to wash it off in the water bucket but so far hasnt which im really pleased about many thanks jean
on 3 April 2016
The product definitely does what it says in giving long lasting protection, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin and/or eyes. Constantly made my eyes & nose itchy runny, even without getting any of the liquid in them. Also quite thick and it's very hard to get rid of the shine it leaves on your face, not to mention stain on your clothes if you don't let it soak in properly first. If you need the long lasting protection then it's ok, but otherwise I'd avoid it.
on 15 September 2013
I used this for the first time on holiday in Greece, it was so good. Easy to apply and peace of mind that it was protecting my whole family, despite my younger son being in and out of the sea a lot. I wouldn't use anything else now.
on 1 August 2015
i really like this sunscreen. Apply once a day. Not greasy and I didn't burn at all. There is one downside though. If you apply it and then wear white clothes, the clothes will be stained yellow. These stains cannot be removed. This happened to the collars of my shirts and the bottom of my trousers where I had protected myself before going for a walk. So I would say this is great for the pool or beach sunbathing but maybe not for when wearing clothes.
on 24 March 2015
This is the best sunscreen I've ever used. I'm ginger haired and extremely fair skinned. I start to burn within 10 minutes of being outside, and that's here in England!!! Apply this oil generously, let it dry before you dress. I can swim for around half an hour and as long as I don't towel dry it will still take care of me. If you are sweating you will need to reapply in these areas. Be aware that it does stain white and pastel coloured clothes.
on 6 August 2013
I can thoroughly recommend this product, as I have been using it every day this Summer and so far it has kept me from getting
sunburnt. I have used Reimann P20 SP20 for a number of years - with positive results and I was delighted to find that I was able to
purchase the Higher Factor 30 Protection for this Year. I have the Fair Skin that goes with Red Hair and Sun Protection has always
been a problem.
on 27 April 2013
Really like Reimann sunscreen and it does last all day. This is factor 30 which is not easy to buy, and it's a spray. I've not seen it in any shop and I would normally pay about £22 for factor 20 so this is a great buy.