5.0 out of 5 stars Highly protective.
Non greasy, highly protective in 35 degree heat & no need to constantly re-apply. Nice gradual tan built up. Would highly recommend the product.
Published 2 months ago by Digsy247

I guess you could call it "non greasy" if you consider there being a clear distinction between "greasy" and "oily", and so consider this product to be "non greasy, just very oily". Me, I'm not so sure it's a distinction worth making.

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection
- highest UVA star rating...
Published 23 days ago by Lukens

3.0 out of 5 stars About as non-greasy as olive oil, but easy to apply and lasting protection, 5 July 2015
Lukens (Leamington Spa, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection
- highest UVA star rating

Cons:
- Greasy/oily
- Stains clothes yellow

To be fair, the first con applies pretty universally to all sun creams, and the second one seems to apply to most "all day" protection creams. As suncreams go, I'd recommend it above most.

Others have reported getting burnt whilst using this protection, despite applying correctly. I think it's most likely they didn't apply it correctly, or stayed in the sun to long, or during the middle of the day. Even with "all day" protection, the best advice is to reapply because a) most people miss areas on a single application, and b) most people don't use the recommended amount of suncream in a single application. Also, all day protection does not mean you can stay in the sun all day, it just means that the cream will provide it's stated level of protection for that time. It is not providing 100% protection though, so you still need to limit your sun exposure, and avoid the sun between 11 and 3 when you will be exposed to the most UV. SPF 30 means 1/30th of UVB radiation will be getting through to your skin still, if you burn easily, you can still burn in a day of full sun wearing SPF30. Also, if you've been in the water a long time, have bathed or showered, or towed yourself dry, you will likely have removed some of the protection, and will need to reapply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly protective., 30 April 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 April 2015
Applied the lotion as prescribed,within 1hr my skin was burning.Stained my clothes very badly.Switched to another brand,no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars ruibbish, 13 Sept. 2013
Jeffrey s Mickley (West Wickham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
used on the day we arrived all three of us burnt,, when you consider the cost waste of money, the unit also leaked

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go in the sun without it, 8 Jan. 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as good as stated burnt whole family followed instructions properly had ..., 17 Sept. 2014
not as good as stated burnt whole family followed instructions properly had to go buy other lotion think ill stick to to the brand i normally buy

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best, 25 Mar. 2014
If you haven't yet tried P20 and you either burn easily or hate constantly applying lotion throughout the day, you'd be hard pressed to beat P20. I'm fair skinned and burn readily but one application of P20 in the morning and I can just forget my skin and the sun. I tart with factor 30 and then gradually reduce to 20 and then 10 depending on the length of the holiday. It's a game changer for me and I can enjoy my holidays now rather than constantly fretting about burning. Amazing stuff and worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted when I picked him up after his holiday to ..., 15 July 2015
I bought this for my son to use on his first holiday away with friends to Lanzarote. He has red hair and very fair, freckly skin. I was delighted when I picked him up after his holiday to see that he was not at all burnt and that to me he looked the same colour as he went. He did have a few more freckles so to him he felt that he had got a 'tan'. I was delighted with the results from this and the spray made it even easier to use on himself. I would highly recommend this and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Riemann P20 SPF30 and SPF50, 23 Sept. 2013
I have very white sensitive skin that burns easily. I bought Riemann P20 SPF30 and SPF50 for a trip to Greece. I used the SPF50 bottle the first few days and then I reduced to the SPF30.

I applied it in the morning after shower, I made sure it was dried before I dressed and I didn't need to reapply again all day. The product doesn't smell too good and it will stain clothes if you are not careful.

It was very sunny and windy and I didn't burn so mission accomplished!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 15 Sept. 2013
I used this for the first time on holiday in Greece, it was so good. Easy to apply and peace of mind that it was protecting my whole family, despite my younger son being in and out of the sea a lot. I wouldn't use anything else now.