5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
Published 22 months ago by Mrs H

1.0 out of 5 stars I'll not be using again
Recently brought this instead of the Arbonne sun lotion I have always used on my daughter and I was not impressed. Applied it as instructed and reapplied twice and she was still red.
Won't be using again.
Published 10 months ago by T Jacobs

1.0 out of 5 stars I'll not be using again, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)
Won't be using again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 April 2015
Applied the lotion as prescribed,within 1hr my skin was burning.Stained my clothes very badly.Switched to another brand,no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars ruibbish, 13 Sept. 2013
Jeffrey s Mickley (West Wickham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
used on the day we arrived all three of us burnt,, when you consider the cost waste of money, the unit also leaked

1.0 out of 5 stars Spraying vodka onto your skin would probably have a similar effect in offering sun protection, 4 July 2015
B. White "Blackn'White" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Far better stick to cheaper , better and less chemical skin friendly zinc oxide formula sun creams that offer far better protection than this highly flammable chemical based solution .
Applying this to the face is a no go and fumes may " burn your eyes "..
As for the ridiculous '10 hour protection' claim what rubbish sun lotions should be applied at least every 2-3 hours as recommend by dermatologist and doctors to avoid burning .
My wife paid the hard price in ignoring my warning all for the sake of her vanity as to have this invisible dry chemical based solution formula on her as she didn't want the greasier white cream formula on .. yes ended up with severe sunburn sunstroke while my cheaper less than half price 100% more effective factor 20 applied every 3 hours protected me gave me a nice tan without the burn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 19 Aug. 2013
Loving the fact that they now make factor 30 with a 5 star UVA rating. I've been a massive fan of p20 for a few years now. My son who is now 9 has very pale skin like his father which burns easily even with factor 50 but they have never burnt with this. Even on our family holidays to Egypt and Turkey in temperatures above 40 they didn't burn. When abroad I always apply in the morning and after lunch but in the UK I only apply once in the morning, even when we go to the beach. Highly recommend. Is expensive but worth every penny, I'd pay anything for my son not to burn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go in the sun without it, 8 Jan. 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 15 Sept. 2013
I used this for the first time on holiday in Greece, it was so good. Easy to apply and peace of mind that it was protecting my whole family, despite my younger son being in and out of the sea a lot. I wouldn't use anything else now.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as good as stated burnt whole family followed instructions properly had ..., 17 Sept. 2014
not as good as stated burnt whole family followed instructions properly had to go buy other lotion think ill stick to to the brand i normally buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly protective., 30 April 2015
Non greasy, highly protective in 35 degree heat & no need to constantly re-apply. Nice gradual tan built up. Would highly recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved P20 for myself, 10 Sept. 2014
Loved P20 for myself, my husband and children. I bought factor 20, 30 and 50. I have very fair skin that burns after short periods of sun exposure. Applied it every morning and let it dry for 15 mins before dressing and going into the sun or pool. Didn't notice discolouration on clothing. Brilliant for kids who wouldn't leave the pool. 3 200ml bottles lasted the 4 of us almost two weeks. Topped up on a few occasions during the day after long periods in the pool and on very hot days. None of us got sunburned.
I am converted to P20 for the future. I also got the best tan ever.
Don't get it in your eyes and take care when applying to the face. My mum made her eyes very sensitive when it got into them possibly from sweat.