5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Really like Reimann sunscreen and it does last all day. This is factor 30 which is not easy to buy, and it's a spray. I've not seen it in any shop and I would normally pay about £22 for factor 20 so this is a great buy.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. M. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but not without it's flaws.
I will start off by saying this is a good product, however I have a few issues with it. I've used it for a while both at work (I'm a Landscaper) and on multiple holidays this year:

Published 3 days ago by Raystand86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 April 2013
Mrs. M. Bell (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Our sunscreen of choice for holidays, 28 July 2014
Brains (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I generally love this product, but I have a couple of reservations about it.

First of all, you must must must make sure you cover yourself effectively, and the product instructions recommend a second application on day 1. If you miss any small part of your body, you will get severely burned. The product is yellow at first, but dries clear, leaving a slightly oily film for an hour or so until it soaks in completely/washes off a bit. This helps with effective application.

If you get this in your eyes, you will suffer streaming itching red eyes, so be very careful around the eye area especially with kids. I found that anti-histamine tablets and sunglasses helped reduce the sensation on a couple of occasions where I was not careful enough, or sweat washed it into my eyes before it had dried enough.

The benefit of this product is that it is highly effective at preventing sunburn when used correctly and really can be applied once a day, which is great for avoiding the hassle, worry, tears and baggage with traditional sunscreen products and lets the kids just get on and have fun.

I personally think the spray is a bit of a gimmick - you have to rub it in by hand anyway and it can miss/blow off resulting in wasted product, but my wife prefers a spray, I don't really know why.

This is a good price for this product. One bottle lasted about 10 days with our 2 and 4 year old boys, although we put them in scratch suits so only did their arms legs and face/neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go in the sun without it, 8 Jan 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sun protection but many clothes ruined with staining, 16 Jun 2014
Mrs. V. J. Leachman (Brighton UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great product that protects skin really well and I didn't get any prickly heat as I often do. However, don't allow it to come into contact with light coloured clothing that you wouldn't want ruined with stains. P20 have some information on treating staining on their website, so they are quite open about it. I suggest you read this info before buying as I really regret wearing an expensive white bikini whilst using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for babies, kids & adults, 11 Aug 2014
Fantastic. Buy this all the time for me&kids. Last year my 13yo went with SPF20. She never burnt once but she did come back very very dark and the tan held for almost a year. As I have said before it may seam expensive but a little does go a long way & you only have to apply once a day. So I would say it goes a lot further that most cheaper brands. The spray bottles are a great new edition as its much easier to apply to your back without dribbling it everywhere. Brilliant for school &holiday clubs as I put it on LO in the morning & he doesn't have to top up. Eg: @sports camp all other kids spent 20mins a couple of times a day reapplying suncream & you then have to hope they've covered themselves properly ¬ got it in an eye. Only downside is that is can stain white clothing. It helps if you let it completely dry 1st but that's not a guarantee so be careful what you wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but not without it's flaws., 19 Nov 2014

+ Unless you heavily cover all areas, you WILL get burned - A light coating won't work. Because the product doesn't spread very well, you use a lot up in just one thorough coating.

+ It's not as water resistant as it leads you to believe - It states that it's good for up to 80 minutes in the water. I don't burn easily and I've found it needs re-applying after less than 30 minutes in the water. I got heavily burned on a day trip in Cuba. I applied lots in the morning, we went swimming in a cave for around 20 minutes, got out, didn't bring the P20 to re-apply and ended up burning afterwards.

+ Not suitable for working outdoors - The reason I was recommended this product was because I had to use normal lotion for my work, having to re-apply a lot everyday. I tried using P20 at work for a while, so I could apply in the morning and then forget about it all day. Due to the nature of the product, it feels like it is a protective layer on top of your skin, unlike normal lotions that absorb in. The reason this made it bad for working in, is that when you sweat, the sweat can't escape. My face and arms were covered/dripping with sweat, but my legs and the rest of my body were bone dry.

So in conclusion, the product is good for just regular use, but poor for use when working or after being in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 19 Aug 2013
Loving the fact that they now make factor 30 with a 5 star UVA rating. I've been a massive fan of p20 for a few years now. My son who is now 9 has very pale skin like his father which burns easily even with factor 50 but they have never burnt with this. Even on our family holidays to Egypt and Turkey in temperatures above 40 they didn't burn. When abroad I always apply in the morning and after lunch but in the UK I only apply once in the morning, even when we go to the beach. Highly recommend. Is expensive but worth every penny, I'd pay anything for my son not to burn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Mar 2014
I had always used the Piz Buin once a day sunscreen until they changed the formulation and I was horribly allergic to it. I carefully tried test patches with this sunscreen and there were no problems. It is surprisingly liquid/oil rather than a lotion but it goes on easily, rubs in well, and does exactly what it says it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved P20 for myself, 10 Sep 2014
busy mum (Northern Ieland) - See all my reviews
Loved P20 for myself, my husband and children. I bought factor 20, 30 and 50. I have very fair skin that burns after short periods of sun exposure. Applied it every morning and let it dry for 15 mins before dressing and going into the sun or pool. Didn't notice discolouration on clothing. Brilliant for kids who wouldn't leave the pool. 3 200ml bottles lasted the 4 of us almost two weeks. Topped up on a few occasions during the day after long periods in the pool and on very hot days. None of us got sunburned.
I am converted to P20 for the future. I also got the best tan ever.
Don't get it in your eyes and take care when applying to the face. My mum made her eyes very sensitive when it got into them possibly from sweat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yellow staining a problem., 31 Aug 2014
Philip Raw (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Be careful, it stains light clothes dark yellow.
I did notice if you don't wash the after sun off from the previous night then it feels a bit oily, other wise very pleasant even if sweaty.
I swam in the pool for a couple of hours in the morning, rinsed in the shower (no soap) then spent a couple of hours on the beach in afternoon (approx 32 degrees)... I burnt badly. Reapply!!!, it doesn't last all day if your in the water.
Doubt I would buy again purely for the yellow staining.
It's a leap of faith not reapplying, normal suncream goes on every few hours so you are pretty sure you'll be ok... If you've missed a bit you have all day to burn!