5.0 out of 5 stars the best I've found!
I have red hair and very fair skin ... milk bottle white is more accurate! I've always burnt very badly throughought my childhood even with factor 50+ so its a case of damage limitation. I was recommended this by a friend and riemanns hasn't let me down to date and ive been using it for a few years.
The only negatives are it is an oil rather than a cream so you may...
Published 4 months ago by Just fi

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but leaves a tint
Didn't realise that it was not transparent. It's quite thick and offers adequate protection (still need to refresh every now and then) but the yellow tint made the little one look jaundiced.
Published 13 months ago by JNT

5.0 out of 5 stars the best I've found!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 100ml (Personal Care)
The only negatives are it is an oil rather than a cream so you may find it greasy with an alcoholic smell but it does dry very fast! My best tip is put it on before you get changed to go out as on white it can turn whites slightly yellow if your clothes thouch it when wet, but this is easy to avoid. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick drying and REALLY once a day protection. (Red Head Endorsed), 25 Aug 2014
Like some other reviewers im a fair skinned red head, if we endorse it, you know it's good :-).
I first used this product when I was scuba diving in the Red Sea, I was quite nervous as I knew temperatures would be 30c each day and i'd be spending the whole day outdoors, in an out of the water.
I opted for this product due to the lasting protection and waterproofness it promissed. It completely delivered!
With this product i never got burnt on the entire trip, towards the end of the holiday I was so confidant in it I didnt even need to reapply after spending 45 minutes in the water. if you take sun protection seriously, this is absolute best. Some people have mentioned that it's not a cream and can feel oily... it dries and vanishes in under a minute. It's really fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit greasy at first, 1 Mar 2013
I like the product. It can leave your hands and face feeling a bit greasy but it soon dries. But I enjoy the ten hours of protection it gives me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 4 Dec 2013
Really fantastic stuff, great for kids as it's waterproof and you don't need to stop them having fun with constant reapplying.
Do make sure you apply it the appropriate amount of time and allow it to dry before exposure to sun or it's useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jun 2014
Very competitive price and arrived the day after ordering despite not paying for express delivery. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 23 Jun 2014
Lotion applies easily and sinks in quick enough. But my kids really don't like the smell and it can stain white clothing. Does the job though and lasts the 10 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ive found, 8 Jun 2014
I've used this the past 2 years on our 6 and 3 year olds. they both have delicate skin, the 3 year old has eczema but they are fine with P20. brilliant for sending them off to school and knowing they're protected all day. only thing is it can stain light clothes but with a soak in some vanish it often comes out. its worth risking a stain for the protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sunscreen, 28 May 2014
Great product just one application. No white thick smears just a clear liquid that absorbs on the skin. It can sting if it gets in your eyes. Wipe a small amount of Vaseline along the eyelids to prevent it running into the eye. I even use it on my 2young children

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever!, 16 Oct 2013
I hate putting on sun cream so I love this as you only need one application of the whole day. The spray can get a little messy so I would recommend having some tissue handy when you apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only Sunscreen that makes it through an ironman., 2 Oct 2013
Very effective and stays on even through an hour long ocean swim. It may seem expensive but its worth every penny.