5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I brought this as I have to wear factor 50 when ever the sun is out , even if it's not too hot. I thought that the idea of just one application was great and no stickyness.

Published 21 months ago by Lizzie

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know!
Published 3 months ago by N. Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 100ml (Personal Care)

I took it on holiday to south of France in August. Was just brilliant. I Just put it on half hour before we went outside. I put my clothes back on after about 15 min as felt tacky still. But once on it felt great and even walking round sight seeing in mid day sun was ok.
I did re apply normal sun cream on a day at the beach , this was after going in the sea four times and laying out , but you just know when you feel like you need extra protection.

I will definatly be buying this again.

I even came back with a lovely golden colour and no red bits!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know!, 29 Mar. 2015
N. Garrett "MissThang" (Ipswich UK) - See all my reviews
Was happy to purchase this seeing as it is a once a day application and factor 50. I am not sure what is in this product but the fumes alone burns my eyes leaving me very red eyed all day making me look very tired. It is quite greasy and leaves me looking like I am sweating. I'm sure the protection is great but those fumes are no joke and if you accidentally get some in your eyes it is no joke! Great shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Oct. 2014
I have a sensitive skin, this sunscreen gave me a really good protection. After spending hours on sun, I was not burnt, even after swimming I did not have to apply it again. Had no alergic reaction. However, it does stain white clothes and it's a bit greasy, but overal does a great job.

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit greasy at first, 1 Mar. 2013
I like the product. It can leave your hands and face feeling a bit greasy but it soon dries. But I enjoy the ten hours of protection it gives me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick drying and REALLY once a day protection. (Red Head Endorsed), 25 Aug. 2014
Like some other reviewers im a fair skinned red head, if we endorse it, you know it's good :-).
I first used this product when I was scuba diving in the Red Sea, I was quite nervous as I knew temperatures would be 30c each day and i'd be spending the whole day outdoors, in an out of the water.
I opted for this product due to the lasting protection and waterproofness it promissed. It completely delivered!
With this product i never got burnt on the entire trip, towards the end of the holiday I was so confidant in it I didnt even need to reapply after spending 45 minutes in the water. if you take sun protection seriously, this is absolute best. Some people have mentioned that it's not a cream and can feel oily... it dries and vanishes in under a minute. It's really fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sunscreen, 28 May 2014
Great product just one application. No white thick smears just a clear liquid that absorbs on the skin. It can sting if it gets in your eyes. Wipe a small amount of Vaseline along the eyelids to prevent it running into the eye. I even use it on my 2young children

4.0 out of 5 stars love the high SPF as well, 29 Dec. 2014
it has different ingredients for sun screen which gives you overall protection. love the high SPF as well. the only thing I don't like is that it's very very oily so doesn't look so good on the face.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is expensive but worth it if you burn easily., 5 Oct. 2014
Used this product in PF20 and 30. The PF50 did the job (which was a Duke of Edinburgh Gold Expedition). No time to re-apply sun cream during the day. It is expensive but worth it if you burn easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever!, 16 Oct. 2013
I hate putting on sun cream so I love this as you only need one application of the whole day. The spray can get a little messy so I would recommend having some tissue handy when you apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 27 Nov. 2014
Dr. L. Macdonaldofee "Lesley" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Absolutely amazing, my pale freckly scottish skin didn't burn at all