Like some other reviewers im a fair skinned red head, if we endorse it, you know it's good :-).
I first used this product when I was scuba diving in the Red Sea, I was quite nervous as I knew temperatures would be 30c each day and i'd be spending the whole day outdoors, in an out of the water.
I opted for this product due to the lasting protection and...
Published 8 months ago by Cynder

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know!
Published 26 days ago by N. Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick drying and REALLY once a day protection. (Red Head Endorsed), 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 100ml (Personal Care)
I opted for this product due to the lasting protection and waterproofness it promissed. It completely delivered!
With this product i never got burnt on the entire trip, towards the end of the holiday I was so confidant in it I didnt even need to reapply after spending 45 minutes in the water. if you take sun protection seriously, this is absolute best. Some people have mentioned that it's not a cream and can feel oily... it dries and vanishes in under a minute. It's really fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sept. 2013
I brought this as I have to wear factor 50 when ever the sun is out , even if it's not too hot. I thought that the idea of just one application was great and no stickyness.

I took it on holiday to south of France in August. Was just brilliant. I Just put it on half hour before we went outside. I put my clothes back on after about 15 min as felt tacky still. But once on it felt great and even walking round sight seeing in mid day sun was ok.
I did re apply normal sun cream on a day at the beach , this was after going in the sea four times and laying out , but you just know when you feel like you need extra protection.

I will definatly be buying this again.

I even came back with a lovely golden colour and no red bits!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 4 Dec. 2013
Really fantastic stuff, great for kids as it's waterproof and you don't need to stop them having fun with constant reapplying.
Do make sure you apply it the appropriate amount of time and allow it to dry before exposure to sun or it's useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!, 12 Sept. 2013
Probably I was asleep but I failed to notice it is spray not gel. it is powerful stuff - if you sweat it into your eyes, it hurts a lot. Nice that it is not too greasy. based on limited experience, protection appears to be good

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit greasy at first, 1 Mar. 2013
I like the product. It can leave your hands and face feeling a bit greasy but it soon dries. But I enjoy the ten hours of protection it gives me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - I love it!, 7 Mar. 2015
I have to use a very high factor product because of a skin condition which is affected by sunlight. I have one prescribed for me, but it is unpleasant to use and leaves a chalky white appearance even when rubbed in completely.
The Reimann product is much nicer, easier to use, and works very well. I love the fact that it really is waterproof and it provides effective all day protection from a single application. I wonder if I can get this one prescribed instead....?

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know!, 29 Mar. 2015
N. Garrett "MissThang" (Ipswich UK) - See all my reviews
Was happy to purchase this seeing as it is a once a day application and factor 50. I am not sure what is in this product but the fumes alone burns my eyes leaving me very red eyed all day making me look very tired. It is quite greasy and leaves me looking like I am sweating. I'm sure the protection is great but those fumes are no joke and if you accidentally get some in your eyes it is no joke! Great shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ive found, 8 Jun. 2014
I've used this the past 2 years on our 6 and 3 year olds. they both have delicate skin, the 3 year old has eczema but they are fine with P20. brilliant for sending them off to school and knowing they're protected all day. only thing is it can stain light clothes but with a soak in some vanish it often comes out. its worth risking a stain for the protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jun. 2014
Very competitive price and arrived the day after ordering despite not paying for express delivery. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Oct. 2014
I have a sensitive skin, this sunscreen gave me a really good protection. After spending hours on sun, I was not burnt, even after swimming I did not have to apply it again. Had no alergic reaction. However, it does stain white clothes and it's a bit greasy, but overal does a great job.