5.0 out of 5 stars This really works
Published 18 months ago by Bev Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars sun protection
Ingredients must gave changed as I am allergic to it. Used it for many years before and thid us the first time that I had an,allergic reaction to it. If you have sensitive skin try another brand.
Published 16 months ago by Denise

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF50 Plus Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)
I have used the factor 20 in the past, but now that they have introduced the factor 50 have switched to this. I am very fair skinned and burn easily (within a few minutes) and this can see me through the day without getting burnt. I have used the factor 20 numerous times whilst on holiday snorkelling and swimming and have never been burnt, apart from the bits where I had forgotten to apply the lotion! (Which acted to prove how effective the product was on the rest of my skin where it had been applied!). It is a bit more expensive, but you really do only have to use it once a day. It does warn that if you rub your skin with a towel after swimming you need to reapply, but if you just pat yourself dry or air dry, the protection continues. Also, like a lot of lotions, beware or the necklines on white garments, it isn't as bad as some lotions, but it can leave yellow marks....Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rienman P20 SPF50, 14 May 2013
I loved the Rienman P20 SPF20 but the SP50 is just amazing! Ideal for pale and sensitive skin and lasts for hours even under tropical sunshine. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Jun 2013
I burn just by looking at the sun. And for the first time EVER, I have been able to apply suncream in the morning, and not worry about it at all for the whole day. Thank you, thank you, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Never burn, 8 July 2013
Have used Reimann P20 for last 5 years, at least, & never burn. Great now available in different spf values.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, 28 Sep 2013
I have had a 'touch of' skin cancer so sunbathing and exposure to sun is a no go area now ! P20 gives you complete protection and peace of mind. I can now go for walks and be exposed to the sun when unavoidable without worrying. Freedom !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sun lotion for all day, 6 Dec 2014
Mr. R. Betts "XtreamXTC" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
I swear by this stuff. Both myself and my two young children are very fair haired and fair skinned, to the point I only have to dream of the sun and I wake up with sunburn!

Seriously though this stuff is amazing, I've now used it for two holidays (temperatures between 26-36oC) and the 'British summer' and have never got sunburn once. We would apply before breakfast then out in the sun for the whole day, between 6-8 hours. Never the need to re apply (apart from the odd spray on toes and face when they get a little dry)

Even this kids who would spend 3 hours in the pool never got burnt and that is without re-application. Of course read the label and follow the instructions if using in water, but I've never had a problem.

Easy to apply, is more like an oil than a cream but you don't feel greasy once its absorbed.

So yes it costs a lot, but you'll only need 1 bottle as opposed to 4 bottles of traditional sun cream which would cost just as much

5.0 out of 5 stars great for babies & kids, 11 Aug 2014
Fantastic. Buy this all the time for me&kids. Got SPF50 this tome as 5year old going Tunisia &last year my 13yo went with SPF20. She never burnt once but she did come back very very dark and the tan held for almost a year.(hence SPF50 for more delicate skin). As I have said before it may seam expensive but a little does go a long way & you only have to apply once a day. So I would say it goes a lot further that most cheaper brands. The spray bottles are a great new edition as its much easier to apply to your back without dribbling it everywhere. Brilliant for school &holiday clubs as I put it on LO in the morning & he doesn't have to top up. Eg: @sports camp all other kids spent 20mins a couple of times a day reapplying suncream & you then have to hope they've covered themselves properly ¬ got it in an eye. Only downside is that is can stain white clothing. It helps if you let it completely dry 1st but that's not a guarantee so be careful what you wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly fab!, 30 Jun 2013
Without this product I cudn't go out in the sun, I have type 1 skin, a family history of skin cancer & atypical moles. This product means I don't burn.

1.0 out of 5 stars sun protection, 15 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect....except for staining anything white!, 29 Sep 2014
I thought I'd found sun lotion nirvana when I got this - clear spray, high factor, lasts all day. It was only when my white sheets and shirts looked a little grubby that I saw the flaw. When I tried to bleach them, to my astonishment the items turned bright pink . I was further taken aback to discover that this is a well known phenomenon and yet there was no obvious warning on the packet that I could see. It is possible to get rid of the pink - you have to bleach it for longer - but I doubt that it's very good for the fabric. I suppose the moral is that you have to wash off every scrap before bedtime and never wear white - or change your sunblock!