5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent used before
Always used P20. I am fair skinned and burn easily in the sun. Since using p20 on holiday in Caribbean never burn and yo only apply once a day. Seller good. Delivered on time.
Published 17 months ago by JackieG

2.0 out of 5 stars No thank you.
Have in the past used P20 and it really does work, but the big downside for me is that it stains your clothes [particularly white ] and it will not wash out. Apparently when it mixes with sweat it causes this yellowish stain, tried all sorts of stain removal but could not wash it out. I must stress that this was my experience.
Published 1 month ago by Binnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent used before, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, Perfect seller!!, 27 Mar 2013
Would recommend this product to anyone going to a hot country! Once a day can really mean once a day! Only snag is it seems to take slightly longer to show your tan? But it helps stop you sweating as much too!!
The seller was great too, after stupid postman left in green wheelie bin thought wasn't going to have for hols, seller sorted it out for us just in time!!! So Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfectly for me, 21 Aug 2014
Bernardette Lugner (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have been using P20 for over 20 years in many countries and climates, dipping in and out of pools and oceans, and never got burned. What's more, I never applied it more than once a day. It goes on before breakfast, following the instructions, and that's it. Face, scalp, body, all protected and once it is dry it is invisible.

Sometimes, your cotton garments will pick up a yellowish stain, but it washes out. The economy is fine, as I expect a 100ml pack to last me easily through a 14 day holiday.

2.0 out of 5 stars No thank you., 29 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is fair skinned and so is my son ..., 6 Aug 2014
My wife is fair skinned and so is my son. Both used as directed first thing of the day. No need for any other coverage. My wife posted "best buy ever"! We had a fortnight coastal walking in Cornwall and not one bit of sunburn . .or moaning . .result, ha!! She said it should be worth 6 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Used P20 on kids when they were 6 and 8, never burnt once

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
A++++ PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 25 Jun 2014
I have a dark skin, and also, being from sunny country like India, I still get rashes, yeah odd right? Most of the sunscreen dont suits me but thus one works like a charm, it makes skin a but shiny, but to hell with shiny skin, as long as I dont get burned n get protection from UV. Highly recommended for my sort of scree. Buy a smaller bottle to try first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 May 2014
There was a prompt turnaround.
Great product. Easy to put on and only once a day!
Finally it was a sensible price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !!, 29 May 2014
So much easier only having to apply once a day. Wasn't sticky and absorbed into the skin quickly.

Would definitely recommend.