5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent used before
Always used P20. I am fair skinned and burn easily in the sun. Since using p20 on holiday in Caribbean never burn and yo only apply once a day. Seller good. Delivered on time.
Published 19 months ago by JackieG

2.0 out of 5 stars No thank you.
Have in the past used P20 and it really does work, but the big downside for me is that it stains your clothes [particularly white ] and it will not wash out. Apparently when it mixes with sweat it causes this yellowish stain, tried all sorts of stain removal but could not wash it out. I must stress that this was my experience.
Published 3 months ago by Binnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent used before, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF30 Sunscreen 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, Perfect seller!!, 27 Mar 2013
Would recommend this product to anyone going to a hot country! Once a day can really mean once a day! Only snag is it seems to take slightly longer to show your tan? But it helps stop you sweating as much too!!
The seller was great too, after stupid postman left in green wheelie bin thought wasn't going to have for hols, seller sorted it out for us just in time!!! So Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no better, 12 Oct 2014
D. Morrison "dmorrison2000" (England) - See all my reviews
p20 has been a revelation for me. I have fairly pale skin courtesy of my Scottish ancestors so can burn easily. This stuff is the only sum lotion that I can genuinely rely on to keep me from burning with just one application in the morning, even in places like the Caribbean, Egypt etc. It's a thick oily lotion to put on, with a strong alcohol smell, but evaporates quickly to leave your skin smooth, not sticky or oily. You will use quite a lot, well I am a 6' guy, so make sure you get enough to last. I can swim, sail, dive, lay around the beach and still be protected the whole day.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfectly for me, 21 Aug 2014
Bernardette Lugner (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have been using P20 for over 20 years in many countries and climates, dipping in and out of pools and oceans, and never got burned. What's more, I never applied it more than once a day. It goes on before breakfast, following the instructions, and that's it. Face, scalp, body, all protected and once it is dry it is invisible.

Sometimes, your cotton garments will pick up a yellowish stain, but it washes out. The economy is fine, as I expect a 100ml pack to last me easily through a 14 day holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 5 Oct 2014
Mightily impressed with this product. Was not sure at first if it would work as promised - but it does. Have been out for the full day in mid summer sun after one application without burning. Made it through a weekend in ibiza on August bank holiday and again no burning after one application in morning. Looks / feels a bit strange when first applied, but is fine once rubbed in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to sun protection product, 13 Oct 2014
Excellent, effective product that needs only one application about 20 minutes before going into the sun. It's non greasy and doesn't smell to high heaven. I have used it in tropical sun and it's protected me well even with swimming. It's my go-to sun protection product. The container is neat and sturdy for packing and backpack travel so no spills or leaks.

2.0 out of 5 stars No thank you., 29 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is fair skinned and so is my son ..., 6 Aug 2014
My wife is fair skinned and so is my son. Both used as directed first thing of the day. No need for any other coverage. My wife posted "best buy ever"! We had a fortnight coastal walking in Cornwall and not one bit of sunburn . .or moaning . .result, ha!! She said it should be worth 6 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014