5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for once a day
Published 21 months ago by queeg505

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but yellow and greasy
Published 3 days ago by Fuzzyman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for once a day, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF15 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)
Have been using this for a number of years and its perfect for once a day application. My wife has darker skin and can still tan with this SPF 15, My son and I use SPF 30 as we have fairer skin and we can still get a sun tan and can swim all day without any burning. The only drawback with this product is that when you get wet it can cause a yellow staining to white clothing in particular, and towels if you lie on them for a while after swimming. This staining doesn't really wash out so beware if you have expensive white items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best sunscreen I have ever used!, 18 Jun. 2013
A lot of traditional cream-type sun products irritate my eyes, but this doesn't at all. It goes on easily, doesn't make a mess and lasts the whole day pretty much. I've tanned nicely through it too, without burning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2013
M. A. W. Kenyon (London, UKurrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the only stuff that i can wear all day but only apply once. Its also the only suncream I have ever used that stops me burning and slowly turns me brown without that unattractive red stage. Very highly recommended. Please note that this is a spray, not the usual squeeze liquid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 5 July 2013
Love that it only needs to be applied once a day and now has several strength factors, prefer bottle to spray

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jun. 2013
used this product before I wont go back to using any other sun cream Its a definite 5 star product

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using it for at least 12 years and wouldn't ..., 2 Dec. 2014
Been using it for at least 12 years and wouldn't be without it. Even use it in the UK on sunny days when we're out in the garden or on the water. Certainly doesn't need to be restricted to overseas holidays. It used to stain clothes quite badly, but was much improved several years ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but yellow and greasy, 1 May 2015
Undoubtedly does as stated, We have always used once a day waterproof sunscreen. my wife used P20 for a year or so whilst I continued to use Hawaiian Tropic. We switched to P20 after Hawaiian stopped making waterproof sunscreen in the USA. We have now ceased using P20, it is too greasy and stains yellow, can never put a shirt over it even after 30 minutes soak in. We now use Ultrasun 30 in family pack which is a cream lotion, no stain, soaks in well, does exactly the same job, once a day. waterproof. I am also trying calypso once a day, is a gel type but no stain.
However Ultrasun have just deleted the 500ml family size and replaced it with a 400ml family size, with a price increase, but still the best product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Works all day

5.0 out of 5 stars very good., 9 July 2014
Goods as expected, shame I needed it so quickly I had to pay extra for next day delivery but that's not sellers fault. Lots of comms re delivery, very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun tanned holidays, 7 July 2014
I love this sun protection. We always use it. great for swimming in the sea and drying off in the sun.