5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for once a day
Published 16 months ago by queeg505

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive for what it is
I found this product to just be ok. It was very greasy on application and with it saying use once a day the instructions said to re-apply throughout the day more so after coming out of water. Not sure I would buy this again
Published 14 months ago by kay brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for once a day, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF15 Sunscreen 200ml (Personal Care)
Have been using this for a number of years and its perfect for once a day application. My wife has darker skin and can still tan with this SPF 15, My son and I use SPF 30 as we have fairer skin and we can still get a sun tan and can swim all day without any burning. The only drawback with this product is that when you get wet it can cause a yellow staining to white clothing in particular, and towels if you lie on them for a while after swimming. This staining doesn't really wash out so beware if you have expensive white items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2013
M. A. W. Kenyon (London, UKurrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the only stuff that i can wear all day but only apply once. Its also the only suncream I have ever used that stops me burning and slowly turns me brown without that unattractive red stage. Very highly recommended. Please note that this is a spray, not the usual squeeze liquid.

4.0 out of 5 stars All day protection, 11 Jun 2013
Because it only has to applied once a day it takes the hassle out of reapplying on the beach etc. It soaks in quickly and doesn't stain clothing. It doesn't feel oily to the skin. I would highly recommend it, although I personally prefer the P20 non sprays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best sunscreen I have ever used!, 18 Jun 2013
A lot of traditional cream-type sun products irritate my eyes, but this doesn't at all. It goes on easily, doesn't make a mess and lasts the whole day pretty much. I've tanned nicely through it too, without burning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 5 July 2013
Love that it only needs to be applied once a day and now has several strength factors, prefer bottle to spray

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jun 2013
used this product before I wont go back to using any other sun cream Its a definite 5 star product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Works all day

5.0 out of 5 stars very good., 9 July 2014
Goods as expected, shame I needed it so quickly I had to pay extra for next day delivery but that's not sellers fault. Lots of comms re delivery, very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun tanned holidays, 7 July 2014
I love this sun protection. We always use it. great for swimming in the sea and drying off in the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sun protector on the market, 3 July 2014
Best sun protector on the market. One coat before going ito the sun lasts all day. It doesn’t have a lovely coconut smell I’m afraid but it certainly stops the skin burning