5.0 out of 5 stars Extend to full length novel, please.
I really enjoyed this, and am glad I paid the princely sum of 77p for it. I felt it stood well as a short story, and was overjoyed at the lack of zombies or vampires. Even so, I would definitely like to see it filled out to a full length novel, to answer a few of the "why's?" and "what happened next?"
Hopefully, Lara Adrian is just testing the water, and with enough...
Published 18 months ago by Mrs Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if the freebie version that I got was different, but this was far too short to make it believable.
This is a very short novella that ends at 52% of the download, the rest being snippets of LA's previous books, telling us about her achievements. I'm not knocking the latter or this book in any way, as it was well-written, but it didn't have any depth to it, and not much substance or background, and the way the reader is thrown into the tale did make me confused for at...
Published 18 months ago by ROROBLU'S MUM

3.0 out of 5 stars unanswered questions, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
Story was good but it was too short. There were lots of unanswered questions like who was responsible for the death of Nisha's mother and who wanted Drakor dead. There was nothing explaining the different abilities of the strange people. Clearly, this story has scope for expansion but I guess this is all we are getting. Good thing is that its free on Amazon for now. Good stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Nightdrake, 27 May 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
It's a short fantasy about a creature called Drakor and a teenage girl's survival. I enjoyed the characters and the ending very much. Through the writers imagination i could imagine post - apocalyptic earth. A good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!, 17 May 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
I was tempted to only give this 4 stars because I was hooked on the story and wanted more! Please please please, give us a full length book with this couple!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 April 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
excellent product very fast delivery ,value for money ,i would recommend this seller
thanks again ,i will be buying again

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth the read., 26 April 2013
Lee (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
As a short story I loved it. The end had a good twist that I hadn't expected as well which made the reading experiance more enjoyable as most stories are pretty easy to guess all the way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 years later....., 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
It was worth the wait. Read it too quickly so simply started again it was great to catch up with the characters and their now grown up children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short - want more!, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
As a fan of Midnight Breed series - my guilty pleasure reads, I couldn't resist trying this and found I loved the concept and really enjoyed it. Only trouble was at the end I wanted to know more about Nisha and her Strange! Hope you are reading this Lara - I need more!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, sweet and entertaining..., 5 Mar 2013
Cheryl M-M (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
Short,sweet and a good premise for a possible series.
What irked me about this well written tale was the way the author decided to just throw aside the credible structure and throw in something overly dramatic.
Declaring undying love for someone you have only known for all of a few hours, especially when you're supposed to be a cold-hearted killer. No self-control what so ever.
'I lust you or hey incredibly lickable male species I want you to be my living ice-cream.' That I could understand.
Wailing 'I love you' quicker than the blink of an eye, it just made the story less enjoyable.
Despite that minor hiccup Adrian gives the reader a glimpse of her talent in this short sample.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
Okay but waaay to short. I know it's a novella but I felt this was short by the novella standard. It was okay although the female lead was really quick to drop her knickers and ignore her life long belief system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not her best work, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) (Kindle Edition)
Before I start I must say Lara's 'Midnight Breed Series'(vampires) is absolutely outstanding.
This story is set in the future. A world full of hellhounds,dragons etc. Nisha is a heartless mercenary and she's about to deliver her cargo to whom she doesn't really care. That is until her cargo starts moving. Drakor is a prisoner and he's going to die. Nisha starts talking to him and she suddenly finds her heart. They end up doing a runner. This book felt like a rushed job and I know Lara can do much better.