5.0 out of 5 stars Anjunabeats free sampler
Anjunabeats are a well known trance/progressive record label, and some of there bigger named artists are on here, such as Above and Beyond, as well as Matt Zo. for free its a bargain. Will not be disappointed.
Published 22 months ago by cupoftea69

3.0 out of 5 stars Different..
I found this to be not quite my cup of tea due to the lazy laid back theme more chill out than Beaty....
Published 22 months ago by THE ISLANDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Anjunabeats free sampler, 7 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Free Sampler, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
I'm delighted with this free sampler. The opening track is outstanding. Well worth downloading, what have you got to lose?

5.0 out of 5 stars Anjuna-beats the world at sound production., 14 Jan 2013
G.P. (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
Ive been listening to Anjunabeats since the beginning and it just gets better with every new Artist they promote and the tracks that make it to the final record. It's so nice and amazing at the same time this music has never gone chart commercial considering how big the following is to not just "Anjuna" but all that the label supports. Clearly in a league way above anything else with such a distinct yet refreshing sound and changing all the time but not to as ruin what has been built up. I would recommend this label and all that branches out because of the talent and unique styles blended through electronic production to give you a beautiful deep listening experience. Try it and maybe you to will be surprised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anjunabeats Sampler, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
A nice anthology, with several outstanding tracks by artists I wasn't previously familiar with. So I'll be pursuing more music from those I like. Of course there are tracks I don't favour, but that's a matter of taste. It's certainly hard to beat the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Different.., 8 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Dope! ...or some other hip phrase of your choice, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
Naturally I got this as a free download but I was mightily impressed. I'd never heard of Anjunabeats before or any of the artists either but I found them all very good and really enjoyed listening to this sampler. I shall be checking out some more of it and spending money no doubts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of Anjunabeats, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
love it, I just can't get enough of Anjunabeats, really the type of sound I am into ever and ever, this free sampler is a treat!

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't like at all, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
It was a freebee. which is why I brought it, but not my sort of thing. Rubbish I felt sorry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trance intro album - A real shame that it is no longer free - I thought that was the point of MP3 sampler albums?, 10 Aug 2013
Steve.J (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this a while ago from Amazon as a free MP3 - what a shame that they have seen fit to slap a price of £7+ on it. It is a decent intro album to Anjunabeats across a range of artists and I really enjoyed it and it helped me to decide on further listening and purchases from the label. I am still playing this album on a regular basis, with the first track being a personal favourite!!
A good selection of generally more chilled Trance oriented tracks (although not without a change of pace here and there) - I just hope Amazon have the sense to drop the price dramatically or put it on free download again, to encourage new listeners!! As of August 2013 there is a free MP3 Anjunadeep 'House' style sampler album, I suggest you grab that before Amazon slap a £7 price tag on it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My Giddie Aunt!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
This bought or free has to have some of the most child out trance tracks on the planet! I have listened to this album literally 10's of times and never get bored.....track 1 sends shivers down my spine every time. It's been that good I've bought 4 more Anjunabeats albums since

Anjunabeats Sampler