4.0 out of 5 stars A special Christmas movie with David Tennant
Merry Christmas everyone!

For my review for Christmas, I've decided to tackle on 'Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger' starring David Tennant.

I absolutely enjoyed watching this film which dad bought before Christmas. Because of my being a fan of 'Doctor Who', my dad knew I would like to watch this with David Tennant since he's well known for playing...
Published 7 months ago by Tim Bradley

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST XMAS FILM EVER!!!
OK, I'm a sucker for a Christmas film & will watch almost anything at least once, just so I can tick it off my Christmas movie list. However, this film really is one of the worst movies I've ever see & is such a massive disapointment having really enjoyed the original Nativity with Martin Freeman (5/5 stars) Nativity! [DVD]. There seems to have been very little thought to...
Published 6 months ago by B. Swift

‹ Previous | 111 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
I went to the cinemas to see this film nativity 2 danger in the manger was really good and I normally dont enjoy films but this one I did I would watch this film again. This film is 5/5 rated by me

5.0 out of 5 stars Afestive gift, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
This was bought as a Christmas gift so I cannot really say much.but I shall certainly comment when the gift is opened.O ne again the delivery was made by the estimated time and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars nativity two dream film indeed, 27 Nov 2012
J. A. Joyce "juliebunting" (basildon essex) - See all my reviews
ive just been to see this film and david tennant is fantastic in this as he always is , oscar winner i hope roll on the dvd me want definitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Nativity 2, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant DVD my grand daughter loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars Getting silly, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
My family and I absolutely loved Nativity 1 and watched over and over again. Adored the cast and loved all the catchy songs, so couldn't wait to buy Nativity 2 and ohhh what a let down.
Very weak storyline, that was so ridiculous and plain stupid in parts. Weak songs that just didn't have that Sparkle film 1 had.
I'm a big fan of Dr Who and I'm sorry but David, this just wasn't your best film to keep your street cred.
So sorry don't bother watching it, stick to watching number 1 over and over .

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly - this was a delight!, 3 Mar 2013
Ridleyfan (Hampshire, uk) - See all my reviews
I went to see this because I couldn't get in to my chosen performance of Skyfall. Anyway I was very pleasantly surprised; Nativity 2 was great fun - just the thing for the festive season. Mark Wootton was very funny as the totally anarchic Mr Poppy and David Tennant was excellent as usual, this time playing two roles of good/nasty twin brothers. Jessica Hynes was absolutely hilarious and the kids were great throughout. The music was fantastic - each of the songs for Christmas was different and well executed. Anyway despite being totally panned by the critics, this film deservedly made a mint - at the time I went, it was 3rd in the UK Box Office charts, behind Skyfall and Twilight. Not bad for a low budget British film!

1.0 out of 5 stars Embarrassing drivel, 16 Dec 2013
GOG "Grumpy" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
We bought "Nativity" and really enjoyed it and, as my wife is a David Tennant fan, I thought we would give this a try, but what a truly dire offering this is. I thought we had stopped making inane, unfunny comedy films like this years ago. David Tennant and Pam Ferris are such good actors I cannot think what possessed them to appear in this drivel; watching them made me cringe with embarrassment - they must have needed the money. It's not funny, the characters are cardboard cut outs and the plot, such as it is, is totally predictable. It looks like it was produced on the cheap and in a hurry to grab the Christmas market; there is a complete lack of attention to the most basic detail - trees in full leaf in December? And certain things make absolutely no sense (e.g. it's set in Coventry and they go on a trip to Wales. The school "bus" is the duck they use to take tourists up the Thames and it has the tour company's details emblazoned across the side - go figure). We have a few Christmas films which we keep to watch every year, but we won't be keeping this one and we won't be buying "Nativity 3", which is advertised on the DVD, either. If you want our copy it will be coming to a charity shop near you very soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars How do you give no stars?, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed Nativity and after the first two minutes of Nativity 2 I thought it was going to be hilarious. How wrong I was. It did however bring a tear to my eye in the end....mainly because I took the kids to see it at the cinema and I realised I'd wasted 30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheery Christmas Fun, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
Let's be realistic here - none of the actors in this production are attempting to win any Oscars - it's just meant to be fun. Which unless you are lacking a sense of humour gene it definitely is. Mark Wootton is hilarious as Mr Poppy and David Tennant gets taken along for the ride as Mr Peterson. Great fun, great kids and lovely Christmas songs. Just be sure to watch the deleted scenes and the making of as these are just as enjoyable as the film itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars nativity 2, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed the film think it would of been better with Martin Freeman as the leading role but over a good film

‹ Previous | 111 12 13 | Next ›

Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD]
Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger! [DVD] by Debbie Isitt (DVD - 2013)
10.00