5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander book
i brought this for my 8 year old grandson who loves to play Skylanders a great book he could read himself and i know he has really enjoyed it.
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by jenny wren

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book bad binding
I bought this book for my 5 year old as he loves Skylanders and I was trying to encourage his reading for fun. Well, he loved the book but on the first reading the pages came out and now I have sellotaped and glued it together so many times that I am sick of it and have recycled it. Buying another copy hopefully with a better binding job. Fingers crossed.....
Published 15 months ago by Marina Christofi

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander book, 8 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support tool for Skylanders fans, 16 Jun. 2013
For all Skylanders gamers this gives a good understanding of the characters strengths etc key to getting that winning edge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book bad binding, 25 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars ADAM, 31 Mar. 2014
K. Neilson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skylanders Book of Elements: Fire and Water (Kindle Edition)
I really like the book because it has different sky landers and elements it is really interesting for the game make a new one PLEAS O PLEASE MAKE A NEW ONE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 23 May 2013
Good advice on fire and water it also helps me improve my fire and water elements it also made me want to read the elements books

4.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders, 23 April 2013
This is a great book and really fits into the Skylanders Spyro's Adventure video game. However I had problems because I could only read it horizontally and the words were really a small but it was still a good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!, 27 Feb. 2013
This book is a must for any Skylanders fan!my 7 year old hasn't put it down!well worth the money,I also think its good as its very colourful&has lots of pictures so my 3 year old can enjoy looking at it with his brother!Very detailed.

5.0 out of 5 stars my Godson loved it and atually wants to read it!, 10 May 2013
J. E. M. Joy (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
books are boring he said... until he saw this one! then he sat down, and began reading the book from cover to cover. Recpommended for Skylanders fans everywhere!

3.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's Choice, 9 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my grandson who is a great Skylander fan, he was well pleased, as for me, I am the best grandma!!!! well worth buying at that rate

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book ..., 15 July 2013
Mrs. A. Clarke (Coventry UK) - See all my reviews
... purchased for a 7 year old boy, nice illustrations with text describing each of the skylanders, not seen this type of book in the shops.