on 20 December 2009
It is exactly what I expected. Peppa and her family go swimming. George is a bit unsure but with Peppa's help he grows confident and loves the trip to the pool.
on 17 August 2009
Just another one to add to my growing collection of Peppa Pig books and DVD's. I'm a rather big fan so of course I was going to love this book!
on 17 June 2014
This is the first time for my little boy using kindle, he can't seem to get to grips with it, but with the page turning animation it does make it look very realistic as a book. The book it's self is just like all the pepper books which my son loves, it's prob not the best of the stories but he seems to enjoy it.
on 16 July 2009
Lovely story book and excellent value. Very good quality great price.
Very happy
on 29 June 2014
lovely book for my grand daughter and I have read it to her most days. Especially interesting as she loves swimming and thinks Peppa Pig swimming is great fun.
on 22 June 2012
this book is just ok for me, the papers too soft for the little baby, can easily break it. also a little bit too big to carry.
on 17 November 2009
Bought this book for my Peppa Pig mad 2 & a half year old, as with all Peppa Pig stuff it is an enjoyable read and a worthwhile purchase for any toddler. Recommended!
on 26 June 2013
This is a charming book, suitable for a wide age-range. The pictures are colourful and immediately associated with the TV programme, but there is also a reasonable amount of text, which can be read aloud or, later, read by the child. My granddaughter, aged 21 months, loved it and will continue to benefit from it for months (even years) to come.
VINE VOICEon 29 January 2014
My two year old daughter loves this book. She now recites it from memory... repeatedly (unfortunately the result of this being that the rest of the family are not loving it quite as much as she appears to). It has also encouraged her to want to learn to swim which is brilliant as she was quite nervous about it previously. Would recommend.
on 3 December 2013
I bought this book accidentally thinking it was a dvd, as it was listed among the dvd's. I couldn't be bothered to send it back.
I felt it was a tad overpriced for what it was. The story is quite short, but my 4 year old grandson enjoyed it. I read it twice to him, and he never asked for it again..