on 22 July 2013
An amazingly tasty snack with a rich chocolate taste. Love these and would eat them whether dieting or not as they are so nice.
on 1 April 2014
these were meant to get me through my occasional desperate for chocolate moments - but be warned you will not eat just one or two they are divine. very chocolatey and moreish. 2 x 24 disappeared to reappear on my expanding waistline in 4 days
on 4 January 2014
These bars are absolutely gorgeous. They don't taste like a diet bar at all. They are very chocolately. They will definitely keep you away form all the nasty chocolate bars out there. Great value, quantity, price and Slim Fast is a fantastic diet, it does work! I was doing Weight Watchers but the weight just stopped coming off so switched to a Slim Fast diet and am losing again. These bars taste absolutely delicious. You should definitely try these as they are just great. Its a steal for the price. Brilliant, lovely tasting bars. :)
on 28 April 2013
These are surprisingly tasty, I was expecting something artificial or sickly but they're sooo good!
They're a kind of sticky chocolate rice crispie bar covered in chocolate, I initially thought that the bar was a bit small and I'd be left wanting more but they've used a rich plain chocolate in them and it really hits the spot when you need a chocolate fix without the guilt.
on 18 January 2015
These are lovely, but are quite chewy and hard. I tried putting it in the microwave, but think I left it in too long, tasted lovely when warm but very messy!! Would defo recommend not putting in the fridge, unless u wanna brake your teeth!! Overall, a great lovely chockie bar, just too small and moreish!!
on 30 December 2014
The chocolate had all turned white even though the date still had a good few months on it
on 23 July 2014
I love these, the only drawback being the pricing which seems to fluctuate a lot on these snack bars. Just one of these snack bars is enough when dieting though and I never felt like I needed more or bigger bars. They are very tasty and quite filling in my opinion.
on 9 August 2014
Tasted awful not for me
on 11 January 2015
Gorgeous tasty bars. Dont taste like a diet bar. They are really nice. Best ones out of the 3 snack bars you can buy. Fast delivery, well packed and good best before date on them. Fab. They def keep you on track.
on 22 March 2014
Great snack to have on the slimfast programme. You don't feel like you are depriving yourself of all the nice things you enjoy when you are trying to loose weight