5.0 out of 5 stars A***
I Love this shake, I have tried Slimfast before in other flavours and I didn't stick to it simply because the taste was so hard to swallow, banana never appealed to me so this was a first and I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted so good!
Published 1 month ago by Emma Annaise Perdigao

1.0 out of 5 stars These shakes are not good for you
Slimfast products are not a healthy, sustainable way of loosing weight. These shakes are not good for you. Replacing a meal with a shake takes a lot of determination because it does not fill you up at all.
I have lost weight through eating a balanced diet, and exercise, no silly shakes.
Published 2 days ago by Gigi

5.0 out of 5 stars A***, 28 Feb. 2015
I make my shakes with coconut milk which might be what makes this taste great and it actually has a lower calorie content and a lot of benefits, cows milk was never meant for humans.
Each shake has 205 calories when made with kokos coconut milk (which you can buy on Amazon in packs of handy 250ml versions, no measuring, just pour and shake, perfect if you're on the go!) and I can proudly say in the past 3 days I have gone down 2 1/2 lbs I will be at my goal in no time :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Go bananas!!, 12 Nov. 2014
Mrs. K. Alford "pretty1flower" (Essex. England) - See all my reviews
It's slimfast, if you stick to it then it will do its job!
Pleasant taste, best done with cold milk & crushed ice, just whizz the ice with hand blender.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good milkshake!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g (Personal Care)
I don't really write reviews very often but thought I'd pop one up. I blend my shake up with ice cubes and it makes a really nice shake which is really filling! My only negative is the high sugar content in the shake itself, as it leaves a little to be desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars lost 1stone in 1 month, 2 Oct. 2014
I hardley ever review, unless its very good, then I feel I need to tell the world. My favourite slimfast is vanilla as the after taste is not so bad, then the chocolate, with a cardboard after taste, and the caramel is just vile. I wanted to wait a little while before I rote this review to see the results, well, ive been on it just over a month and lost a stone, I havent done it religious, just the breakfast every morning, dont do the snack bars/ snacks have the lunch one or a low callorie lunch, depending on what im having for dinner. I havent tried hard to eat healthy either, like the lazy persons diet! I have done abit of walking aswell. Ive even had take awats and not put on 1 lb! Very good, love it but take on to account the price of the milk aswell. I obviously was no skinny minnie but I wouldn't of been on slimfast if I was!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second session., 4 Oct. 2014
Used Slim-Fast two years ago and lost nearly three stone, unfortunately put some back on so have re-visited and am going down already. You need to be determined to lose weight, but it really works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 23 Nov. 2014
Super super fast delivery! Really great price, i will be back for sure and delivered to my door for free because brought 5 tins Very happy customer! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller., 21 Sept. 2014
Been using this product to help me lose weight and can deffo say it works. Have done the monthly subscription so it saves so much money than buying from supermarkets. Excellent seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty for a diet drink, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g (Personal Care)
The slim fast powders are very tasty especially for a diet drink. Would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy,very cheap, 12 Nov. 2014
very cheap and ive actually lost weight,losing 2lbs a week,and delivary was quik

5.0 out of 5 stars So far.... Great stuff!, 22 July 2014
H. Coles "Walking contradiction" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I started using this product about 6 days ago, I thought I would share what I think so far. The first day was the hardest , when I first tasted it , it seemed like the worst thing ever and drinking it was terribly hard and made me miserable. After a few days you get used to the taste and it goes down just fine. It is tough initially , I had a horrible high calorie diet before and no exercise and my starting weight was 16 stone 9lbs. Today my scales showed me 16 stone and 2lbs. Not bad for 6 days. To add I do 1 hour intense workout ( I found this brilliant jillian Michaels programme) every day. The product satisfies hunger very well. My main concern when I first started using this was feeling hungry all the time but you really don't! Resisting the urge to raid the cupboards (out of habit) was hard as I am a stay at home mum, my advice find something to keep your mind busy especially if you are trying to break habits which are years old. All in all fab fab product. I will update this to review the longer term effects of using this at a later time.

Slim Fast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g