5.0 out of 5 stars Go bananas!!
It's slimfast, if you stick to it then it will do its job!
Pleasant taste, best done with cold milk & crushed ice, just whizz the ice with hand blender.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. K. Alford

2.0 out of 5 stars taste like angel delight buttrscotch
taste like angel delight buttrscotch! yum. although protein shakes are a much better bet than slimfast. you get what you pay for
Published 18 days ago by oooooo

5.0 out of 5 stars Go bananas!!, 12 Nov. 2014
Mrs. K. Alford "pretty1flower" (Essex. England) - See all my reviews
It's slimfast, if you stick to it then it will do its job!

5.0 out of 5 stars A***, 28 Feb. 2015
I Love this shake, I have tried Slimfast before in other flavours and I didn't stick to it simply because the taste was so hard to swallow, banana never appealed to me so this was a first and I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted so good!
I make my shakes with coconut milk which might be what makes this taste great and it actually has a lower calorie content and a lot of benefits, cows milk was never meant for humans.
Each shake has 205 calories when made with kokos coconut milk (which you can buy on Amazon in packs of handy 250ml versions, no measuring, just pour and shake, perfect if you're on the go!) and I can proudly say in the past 3 days I have gone down 2 1/2 lbs I will be at my goal in no time :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Second session., 4 Oct. 2014
Used Slim-Fast two years ago and lost nearly three stone, unfortunately put some back on so have re-visited and am going down already. You need to be determined to lose weight, but it really works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 23 Nov. 2014
Super super fast delivery! Really great price, i will be back for sure and delivered to my door for free because brought 5 tins Very happy customer! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty for a diet drink, 8 Nov. 2014
The slim fast powders are very tasty especially for a diet drink. Would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what you get and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The powder itself is not very chocolatey, 14 May 2015
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Rich Chocolate - 450 g (Personal Care)
What you order is what you get and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The powder itself is not very chocolatey, but it is a bland, inoffensive taste and it does actually feel like a meal once you've drunk it, assuming you are not used to stuffing yourself absolutely full - if you are, I'd recommend drinking a glass of water before and after. I've taken to putting in half a teaspoon of cocoa powder for more chocolate flavour.

To mix by hand, whisk in just a little milk until you get crumbles, then more for a thick paste, then gradually thin the past until you're whisking a shake. Done this way, it takes about a minute and a half without working very hard and gives a very even result. I do it by hand as it's less faff than getting out the blender and a lot more quiet, for not much more time and effort spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes just like proper milkshake, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Rich Chocolate - 450 g (Personal Care)
Tastes just like proper milkshake, don't listen to negative reviews about this. The people that say it dosent work are those with no will power or those who use it for a week or to get bored then say it's crap. I stuck to it for about a month and lost over a stone

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy,very cheap, 12 Nov. 2014
very cheap and ive actually lost weight,losing 2lbs a week,and delivary was quik

5.0 out of 5 stars lost 1stone in 1 month, 2 Oct. 2014
I hardley ever review, unless its very good, then I feel I need to tell the world. My favourite slimfast is vanilla as the after taste is not so bad, then the chocolate, with a cardboard after taste, and the caramel is just vile. I wanted to wait a little while before I rote this review to see the results, well, ive been on it just over a month and lost a stone, I havent done it religious, just the breakfast every morning, dont do the snack bars/ snacks have the lunch one or a low callorie lunch, depending on what im having for dinner. I havent tried hard to eat healthy either, like the lazy persons diet! I have done abit of walking aswell. Ive even had take awats and not put on 1 lb! Very good, love it but take on to account the price of the milk aswell. I obviously was no skinny minnie but I wouldn't of been on slimfast if I was!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value great taste, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Rich Chocolate - 450 g (Personal Care)
Came quickly .the rich chocolate flavour is lovely just tastes like a proper milk shake havent been on it long but have lost a few pounds already and have more energy and the shake is very filling and great price would been five stars just havent done it long anuf to see if i lose more weight .this hebalife is 35quid and tastes rank.get slimfast cheap and tastier.

Slim Fast Powder Rich Chocolate - 450 g