5.0 out of 5 stars So far.... Great stuff!
Published 10 days ago by H. Coles

1.0 out of 5 stars Revolting
Absolutely disgusting. I have the banana and strawberry flavours which are very tasty but this is disgusting. I thought I was going to throw up. I would buy the pre-made little bottles of this flavour before you buy it!
Published 11 days ago by Miss Tansley

5.0 out of 5 stars So far.... Great stuff!, 22 July 2014
H. Coles "Walking contradiction" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
I started using this product about 6 days ago, I thought I would share what I think so far. The first day was the hardest , when I first tasted it , it seemed like the worst thing ever and drinking it was terribly hard and made me miserable. After a few days you get used to the taste and it goes down just fine. It is tough initially , I had a horrible high calorie diet before and no exercise and my starting weight was 16 stone 9lbs. Today my scales showed me 16 stone and 2lbs. Not bad for 6 days. To add I do 1 hour intense workout ( I found this brilliant jillian Michaels programme) every day. The product satisfies hunger very well. My main concern when I first started using this was feeling hungry all the time but you really don't! Resisting the urge to raid the cupboards (out of habit) was hard as I am a stay at home mum, my advice find something to keep your mind busy especially if you are trying to break habits which are years old. All in all fab fab product. I will update this to review the longer term effects of using this at a later time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love slim fast shakes and have lost nearly 2 stone ..., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
I love slim fast shakes and have lost nearly 2 stone in weight over a period of 4 months. Had I been a bit stricter on myself during the time frame I know I would have lost more but having given myself a year to lose the weight I know with slim fast I'll definitely be able to do it! These are really delicious and leave you feeling full. Since being on the diet I think I have re-trained my brain and stomach to understand the quantities of food much better and to this extent either 2 or 3 of these shakes a day is enough with the snacks in between. You don't need more and you soon find that having more leaves you feeling ill and very bloated!! This does require a lot of discipline but it does get pretty easy after the first couple of weeks if you stick with it, it will work. The only thing I'd say though is this review is based upon my experience thus far however results are fully dependent on each persons experience. Good luck if you do go ahead with slim fast - it's one I've really enjoyed so far!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good supplement, 25 July 2013
GCLima (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
I am purchasing these for my husband who has lost weight due to illness and is not eating well. I use the vanilla flavour with milk on its own, and the strawberry in addition to fresh fruits in a healthy mikshake which he really enjoys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good and works, 25 Mar 2014
Nishi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
This is a great product, I use it as instructed by replacing 2 meals with these shakes instead and then have a normal dinner.
Shakes taste good, with milk or water
Keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
I have been using for about a month and I have lost 8kg :) so happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost a stone in 6 weeks!, 3 Jun 2014
had to go on Mankini diet for my nipper's wedding - lost a stone in 6 weeks - good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
doing well with this on my weight loss

Joanne M. PHILLIPS "Joanne" (Maidenhead, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Works well!

Great for price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Nice taste to these and very quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014