5.0 out of 5 stars lost 1stone in 1 month
Published 21 days ago by bought.it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavour, not as keen on the texture
Good flavour, not artificial as many fruit things can be, a little powdery but I think if I mixed it in the blender with ice cubes, it was creamier and much nicer. Worth a try for those 'on the go' or just busy and who want to count calories
Published 8 days ago by L. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars lost 1stone in 1 month, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
I hardley ever review, unless its very good, then I feel I need to tell the world. My favourite slimfast is vanilla as the after taste is not so bad, then the chocolate, with a cardboard after taste, and the caramel is just vile. I wanted to wait a little while before I rote this review to see the results, well, ive been on it just over a month and lost a stone, I havent done it religious, just the breakfast every morning, dont do the snack bars/ snacks have the lunch one or a low callorie lunch, depending on what im having for dinner. I havent tried hard to eat healthy either, like the lazy persons diet! I have done abit of walking aswell. Ive even had take awats and not put on 1 lb! Very good, love it but take on to account the price of the milk aswell. I obviously was no skinny minnie but I wouldn't of been on slimfast if I was!

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting started, 26 Aug 2014
Over many years I used Slim fast as it offers the best way to get started on a diet and allows you to replace either one or two meals a day ,I prefer the strawberry flavour to the others on offer. The product quick and easily made I use a blended as I like to have my slim fast with a nice head on just like a well poured pint. However like all good slimming products it does not come with a much needed tin or cachet of 'will power' which in my case would be very helpful ,although I have not always maintained my resolve Slim Fast is a good product and well worth the price 'good luck'

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fast, 24 Sep 2014
I buy slim fast powder when it's on offer on a regular basis. I love the vanilla flavour as its rich and creamy. I mix with skimmed milk and have it for breakfast. It gives me energy and I know I am getting a comprehensive range of vitamins and protein and calcium. 1 shake equates to around half of the daily requirement of nutrients needed. I enjoy anytime not just when I am calorie counting as its a nice hassle free and quick.meal to prepare when in a hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller., 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
Been using this product to help me lose weight and can deffo say it works. Have done the monthly subscription so it saves so much money than buying from supermarkets. Excellent seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with it :), 31 Mar 2014
I feel I lost a bit of weight using this and sticking to a diet. Also it tastes so nice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
I just wanted to try but I will purchase again. very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff, 17 Jun 2014
I buy it all the time from boots the chemist,but got this new flavour, quite cheap,and it is great,will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite!, 22 May 2014
I love caramel and this is really lovely! I have all the flavours but head for this one the most!

4.0 out of 5 stars slim fast, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g (Personal Care)
this banana slim fast is okay but I prefer the strawberry to be honest they both do the job of slimming an that suits me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!!, 22 April 2014
Slim Fast Powder in Strwberry flavour. It's very tasty, good value for money and a great aid to losing weight!!

Slim Fast Powder Blissful Banana - 438 g