5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flavoured Meal Replacement
Published 13 months ago by J. Rea

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim Fast
It tastes fine, creamy just what it says on the tin. Prefer the taste of chocolate and if you like chocolate I would recommend
Published 3 months ago by Wendy Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flavoured Meal Replacement, 20 July 2013
J. Rea "Jodie" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I have begun a new eating plan as I am overweight and to help me move to smaller portions I bought the ready made drinks as meal replacements. They are lovely. I also have many of the tins all different flavours and all very nice, just add skimmed milk. Each replacement meal drink gives you all the nutrition you need so you are looking after yourself and not going without essential vitamins and minerals. I would recommend them, but dont drink them and then eat a meal, you need to discipline yourself, I find this difficult but once I began on the drinks it has helped me to re-train my tummy to expect less. I would say give it a go. You have nothing to lose only excess fat. Good luck any one who reads this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really quite tasty - just might not fill you up all that well..., 1 Mar 2014
Chris Hall "DLS Reviews" (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Length:: 0:29 Mins

The Slim-Fast Mocha Shake is a 325ml milkshake-like drink (like a cold frappe actually) which is designed to replace one of your daily meals (usually your lunch) to help with calorie controlled dieting. There are a whole host of pros and cons with such a dieting technique. But generally it has to be agreed that if it certainly helps with a determined weight-loss programme.

Flavour-wise, the mocha shake is actually pretty darn tasty. It's also quite thick and there's a reasonably large glass worth in the one bottle. Whether the 325ml actually fills you up satisfactorily to keep the hunger-wolf-from-the-door is open to debate. I think if I tried to stick with having just one of these shakes for lunch everyday I'd turn into a right miserable son of a...

But that's just me. My wife on the other hand is happy to have something like this for one of her meals every now and again. So it really depends on the person and their determination with the diet. But if you're going to go down the Slim-Fast route, then this flavour shake is certainly well worth a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars cafe latte slimfast, 24 Nov 2013
ms (AMERSHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slim Fast Shake Cafe Latte - 325 ml, Pack of 6 (Personal Care)
Good flavour, quick and easy diet shake.
Shame it's not available in tub form.
But it's my new favourite favour anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 24 Oct 2013
I drink these on the way to work as a replacement for an iced latte from a coffee shop. Lovely flvour - on the sweeter side but I like that. Nice and creamy and keeps you full.

4.0 out of 5 stars slim fast shakes are tasty but too expensive!, 26 Jan 2013
slim fast shakes are tasty, strawberry is my favourite but get the price down slim fast and folk will buy more, these were only a third of the present price not so long ago, i'd buy in bulk if the bottles were a bit cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, just like drinking ice-cream, 21 Dec 2013
I really enjoy vanilla slimfast, it just tastes like vanilla ice-cream and knowing that it helps me to slim. It's very refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 4 April 2013
Freyas mum (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
If this really works as part of a weight loss programme, it will need a 6th star.
It's more convenient than the powdered mix that requires milk and can be slipped in to a handbag for lunch on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting drink, 9 July 2014
Great would buy again easy solution to aid weight loss-- now I need to exercise more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, love the door-to-door aspect, and fixed price makes it easy., 9 Aug 2014
Great value for money compared with the shops (even when on offer) and so easy that I don't have to worry about getting supplies at this price with no effort! The product itself is the only one of the range that I like, as I find the others too sweet - and they have a slightly gooey after-effect which is the only reason for giving four stars instead of five; but I don't have milk in my coffee so this may be why. I take one for lunch every day with a packet of crisps and an apple (I'm not slimming, just want an easy life!) and it does the job nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flavour, Love this One, 20 July 2013