4.0 out of 5 stars Actually Pretty Good
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by G. Whitehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price
After 6 months it is falling apart a bit but I guess that's expected for this price range. It looks nice and has a cool magnetic lock.
Published 16 months ago by Mark Twain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yousave Accessories PU Leather Wallet Cover Case for Nexus 4 - Black (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually Pretty Good, 30 Dec. 2012
G. Whitehouse (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting much for £6, but I am actually quite impressed with this. Obviously it is not leather, but it seems pretty well made and has a nice 'padded feel' - although that can make it feel a little thicker. The holder for the phone is an excellent fit, and the inside is felt lined, which seems right considering the lovely glass back on the Nexus 4. Having somewhere to put my credits cards and a couple of notes when I go out saves me taking my phone and a wallet - result!

If there was a criticism (hence four stars), it is that the magnet on the clip is pretty weak, meaning it doesn't always engage properly and stay shut - clearly this is worsened if you have stuffed loads of cards in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value case for Nexus 4., 6 May 2014
My old Nexus 4 has a new home in the clutches of my son (9 years). So far, this case has proved to be child damage proof, and has saved the phone from the inevitable bumps, scratches and cracks, which would normally follow the drops and excited use.

Screen protector went on nicely too.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 5 Dec. 2013
Well I wasn't expecting much for the price and that's exactly what I got arrived quickly enough phone fitted snuggly so all good there unfortunately that's where the niceities end within 2 weeks the thin plastic that holds the phone has started to snap and crack now every time I open the case I'm expecting it to hit the floor well to sum up this is crap and you would be better off wrapping your phone in a supermarket carrier bag than buying this case oh PS if your going to buy this please also buy some duct tape that seems to help hold it together

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Nexus 4 case, 17 Nov. 2013
I'm very happy with this product. Its value for money and does the job. I have recommended it to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Case is NOT fit for Nexus 4, 14 Nov. 2013
The nexus 4 does not fit in the wallet cover.
No use in ordering the cover.
You cannot use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am usually too lazy to review, but this time I have to!, 20 Oct. 2013
This case is just lovely - minimalist and easy to use, comfortable and worth the price. I always go for black when shopping, but the light color stitching gives a nice touch to the looks (and makes it easier to find in a woman's black bag). I had a little issue with the item and the customer service was simply perfect - problem solved in a quick and kind manner. No more to add - just go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, excellent value for money, 9 Oct. 2013
Fits well, holds the phone securely and all the cut-outs are well aligned.

Better quality than I was expecting. I've been using it for a few weeks and no sign of wear. Single-stitched so won't last forever.

Magnetic clasp works well, quick to open but strong enough so it doesn't open when not needed.

The wallet side fits cards OK but nowhere for coins and larger notes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 7 Oct. 2013
My only complaint really is that delivery was a bit slow. The case itself for the money is I think excellent value. It looks good with contrasting brown stitching, the phone fits the plastic holder perfectly, all the buttons etc. are accessible though nails really have to be employed for the power and volume (don't really see any way round this), the magnetic catch holds firmly. Personally I find the ability to carry a couple of credit cards and a note or two very handy. The convenience of leaving my wallet at home when just out and about far outweighs the increase in thickness this inevitably results in. All in all very happy with the case, I think it a bit of a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Apart From One Thing..., 19 Sept. 2013
S. Tilly "mackemsteve" (Darlo) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with this case. The holder keeps the phone in very securely and the card/note holder is useful too if you want to travel light. On the whole it seems well made, and the magnetic clasp works fine. The whole thing looks like a little pocket diary. My only gripe is that the on/off button is a little tricky to get to (have to use my thumb nail) and the volume control is totally impossible to get access to. I've put a volume widget on my home screen to get around this. But for that one thing I reckon this would be a perfect little case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›